DHL (Tanzania) Limited Tanzania Jobs 2023
Business Development Executive at DHL Global February, 2023
DHL Global Forwarding Dar es-Salaam, Tanzania
About the job
About Hillebrand Gori Group– a company of DHL Global Forwarding
Hillebrand Gori, we specialize in managing the logistics of wine, beer
and spirits. We carefully handle alcoholic drinks in any quantity, from a
single bottle to bulk, along any route, across all modalities.Our
reputation as the go-to beverage logistics provider is built on our
understanding of what these sensitive products need, in order to move
and arrive in perfect condition.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
We also transport the raw
materials and packaging needed for crafting drinks, to help streamline
our customers supply chains. Simply put, we take the stress out of
transporting beverages – with the utmost care and in the shortest
transit time possible. That’s why over 25,000 companies in the beverage
industry, big and small, rely on us.
We are at the moment looking for a passionate Business Development Executive to join our team in Tanzania
- Good understanding of the Forwarding Industry and knowledge in BWS
- Previous experience
- Customer management experience
- Able to identify customer needs by gathering information and building long-term relationships
- Well – developed oral, writing and presentation skills
Overall task & responsibilities
- Executes regional sector strategy on country level
- Manages relationship with BWS Customers as customer point of contact on country level
- Wins, retains and develops Strategic Customers
- Coordinates with CRM’s on account planning, customer enquiries, business reviews, etc.
- Gathers customer and market information to update Product and Trade Lane on current conditions
- Manages relationship of a defined number of customers and prospects in Beer, Wines and Spirit sector
- Build, manage and close country sales pipeline
- Delivers the country customer budget by maintaining a healthy pipeline, good contractual performance and proactive thinking
- Works on regional customer initiatives and for implementing global business plan contents
relevant customer information for the RFI/RFP/RFQ and prepares
documents for customer implementation in order to ensure proper
operational handover and implementation to meet customer expectation
(SLAs & SOPs)
- Updates CRMs and executive sponsors at regular intervals, ensuring they have an awareness of business critical issues
Key skills & qualifications
- A minimum of about 3-5 years’ previous experience in sales in the logistics industry or similar environment
- Experience in sales
- Strong knowledge of Customs regulations, procedures, International Freight Forwarding, FCL/LCL and Incoterms
- Customer service (Insanely Customer Centric)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills both
- Financial and business acumen
- Deadline and sales orientated
- Ability to work with diverse group of people
- A relevant Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Multi-lingual preferred
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Does it sound interesting?
Please go ahead and apply; we are looking forward to receiving your application.