|World Vision International|
World Vision International Tanzania Jobs
World Vision is a global community of
millions, working together for one purpose: to change the lives of
vulnerable children. Our supporters, partners and staff join forces with
communities on the ground to help children enjoy good health, be
educated for life, experience love of God and their neighbours and are
cared for, protected and participating. Together we share proven,
worldclass development methods to bring food, water, education and
economic change. By working with communities to protect children from
violence and neglect, caring for them in emergencies, and challenging
everyday injustice, we enable self-sufficient communities to make real,
lasting change. Driven by our desire to serve God and make a lasting
impact in the world, we’re a people that know no bounds or borders –
anyone with the will to make positive change for children shares our
vision. The more of us there are, the stronger we become, and the bigger
our impact will be..
are invited from ambitious, energetic and performance driven
individuals to fill in vacant position(s) mentioned hereunder…World Vision International (WVI) Tanzania DO
NOT have any agents and DO NOT charge any fees to the
candidates. Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,237 POSTS)
We have the following job vacancies positions below (Click Title you want to open and read full job descriptions):
- Project Officer
- Project Coordinator
- Grants Finance Officer
- Driver Shinyanga
- Design, Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Shinyanga
- Senior Finance Officer – Disbursement
- THRIVE Program Manager
- GESI Officer
- Value Chain & Market Linkage Officer
- Design Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- Empowered World View Project Officer
- Senior Grant Finance Officer
- Information Communication & Technology Officer
be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity,
please report this immediately to us.