Food & Beverage Manager at TUI Blue Bahari Zanzibar
TUI Blue Bahari Zanzibar
TUI Blue Bahari Zanzibar is a luxurious resort set on the beach of Kiwengwa on the North East Coast of Zanzibar.
TUI BLUE Hotels as a Food & Beverage Manager where you will ensure
the smooth running of the kitchen, restaurant and bar venues. Our Food
& Beverage concept is one of our brands most signature dishes, your
role is to empower your team to continuously surprise and delight guests
and ensure we serve up the latest regional and international
trends…with an added mix of TUI BLUE spirit.TUI BLUE Bahari Zanzibar is a
local contract with an approximate start date of April/May 2023.
About The Job
- Daily implementation of all product and service standards set by the TUI BLUE corporate teams.
will continuously checks the quality of service and satisfaction of
guests daily through a strong presence in the restaurants and bars,
especially during peak business hours, maintains regular contact with
guests and employees alike
- Regularly seeks opportunities to
improve service quality in general and improve efficiency whilst
detecting and any shortcomings in the service and develops measures to
- Ensures that all service personnel have appropriate product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Is responsible for the regular training for employees and carries out trainings themselves.
a perfect condition of his/her work area with regard to cleanliness,
safety in accordance with the national regulations, order, maintenance
of the equipment and the service material as well as their care.
- Implements all rosters of his/her work area, taking into account the forecasts for occupancy and events.
in cooperation with the chef, that menu pricing calculations are in
proportion to the budgeted goods and sales figures, periodic Renner
& Sleeper analyses (Menu Engineering) are carried out.
- Controls the adherence to the recipes in the bars using spot checks and monthly inventories.
and signs all purchasing and goods requirements for his/her work area
taking into account the cost-effectiveness (business volume, par levels,
- Responsible for all printed matter in his/her work area
with regard to layout, content and condition (menu cards, buffet signs,
posters & flyers for special promotions, etc.), CI complies with the
- Monthly evaluation and commentary of
departmental reports on sales and costs, submits proposals to the
General Manager to increase sales and reduce costs for his/her division.
- Creates forecasts and budgets for the F&B department
- Create P&L calculations before and after special events/actions.
buffet decoration for special events, as well as table and other room
decorations in cooperation with the Executive Housekeeper.
responsible for the conception, calculation and pricing of all beverage,
wine and cocktail cards and bar or beverage special promotions.
- Further tasks are carried out according to the instructions of the General Manager.
regular employee individual and team meetings, development
conversations and performance reviews and identify additional training
needs and implement relevant training to enhance performance.
- You will ensure daily implementation of all product and service standards determined by TUI BLUE® head office and the operation.
- Demonstrate your experience by following and developing recipes and the TUI BLUE beverage concept.
Food & Beverage management experience (3+years) preferably within
fast-paced Hotel industry would be highly advantageous.
- In depth
and proven knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and
cooking techniques and nutrition including delivering with ingredient
- Previous experience with cost controlling with food and bar management/compliance.
- A strong guest focused mindset and ability to adapt is vital
- Excellent English and local language is a requirement for this role. Other European languages would be advantageous.
- A skilled and strong communicator, with the confidence and proven ability to influence and engage at all levels.
and maintain effective communication across your department and with
other departments promoting teamwork and collaboration.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,475 POSTS)
About Our Offer
- Competitive salary, attractive company benefits as standard
- Insurance according to local laws plus Incident Insurance 24/24.
- Full uniform provided
- Return plane tickets 1x year
- On-site accommodation and laundry provided.
- Full board meals and drinks provided.
- 30 days annual leave, public holidays as per Tanzanian Regulations.
- Working Hours 48hours/week 6 days /week.
- We promote career development with wide range of international opportunities across our business.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
TUI BLUE is
the global flagship hotel brand of the TUI Group combining the best
aspects of both individual and all-inclusive holidays with outstanding
quality and modernity. Our hotel brand stands out from the crowd with
first-class locations, regional architecture, an innovative technology
concept with a unique blend of local and contemporary cuisine and
BLUEF!t® sport and leisure facilities.
TUI is the world’s leading
tourism group. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella
consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading
online portals, five airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels,
15 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday
destinations around the globe. It covers the entire tourism value chain
under one roof. This integrated offering enables us to provide our 27
million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions