We Are HIRING!
Post – Account Sales Manager
Location – Dar es Salaam & Zanzibar
is a procurement outsourcing company, we offer a dedicated and
outsourced solution aligned with your company’s operations, capabilities
and requirements. We source the right products, quickly and effectively
at the best possible price. We act as a single point of contact (SPOC);
dealing with all requests and inquiries you may have. We
offer on-site support, take opportunities to visit our clients which
allows us to proactively work together and ensure that the daily
operations on-site are maintained to the best standards possible.
and managing your universe/network of clients, internal, suppliers and
partners relationships. Drive operational excellence and client
- Report on regional sales results, tracking and preparations of reports. Developing and closing sales opportunities.
with key customers to identify and address specific needs. Creation of
Account plans, including market and competitor analysis.
- Reviewing, analyzing, and responding to tenders inline procurement procedures and processes.
for our bid responses, working closely with our resources and delivery
as they tailor solutions for clients. Create regional sales plans and
quotas in alignment with business objectives.
Experience, Knowledge, and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, or related fields. Market awareness.
of 2 year working experience in sales activities, working in
promotional company(s) PPE industry, IT Software, FMCGs, and or
- Ability to work on own initiative, to a high level of accuracy and meet deadlines. Good communication and Sales skills.
- Strong people ,management leadership and Influencing Skills.
for customer service and experience of developing strong relationships
with customers. Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving
- Availability to travel as needed.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Mode of Application
Please send your covering letter and CV to the below mail.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline – 25th February, 2023.
DOWNLOAD ADVERT IN PDF FILE HERE!