Information Security Manager
Job Category: Information Technology
Requisition Number: INFOR001632
All Pathfinder Countries
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
International is driven by the conviction that all people, regardless
of where they live, have the right to decide whether and when to have
children, to exist free from fear and stigma, and to lead the lives they
choose. Since 1957, we have partnered with local governments,
communities, and health systems in developing countries to remove
barriers to critical sexual and reproductive health services. Together,
we expand access to contraception, promote healthy pregnancies, save
women’s lives, and stop the spread of new HIV infections, wherever the
need is most urgent. Our work ensures millions of women, men, and young
people are able to choose their own paths forward.
Position: Information Security Manager
Reports: Information Technology Director
Preferably Bangladesh, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cote D’Ivoire, DRC,
Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Jordan, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Niger,
Pakistan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, or the US.
Summary of Role:
part of the core global IT team, the Information Security Manager is
responsible for cybersecurity program management, operations, planning,
response, remediation, and recovery. Using industry standard tools,
policy, compliance, and user training, the ISO will develop and maintain
a safe and secure IT environment that enables Pathfinders to perform
their work while keeping our data and operations safe. Creates a culture
of security awareness and compliance.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Cybersecurity Program Management:
implements, and supports IT security program across the company. Weighs
business needs against operational risk and determines proper security
for the support of IT security systems including monitoring,
remediation, response, configuration, incident, and problem management.
- Ensures compliance with policy, donor, and regulatory requirements.
- Through training and communications cultivates an environment of security awareness and compliance.
- Maintains and updates policies, communications, and training materials.
Records and Data Management:
- Ensure compliance with records retention policies.
- Provides oversight, support, and review on the cybersecurity and compliance of third-party systems.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,319 POSTS)
Required Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or Information Technology, or related field
- 5 years’ experience in cybersecurity program operation at mid-sized company
- CISSP or equivalent knowledge
Security Program Management: Advanced skills in defining, implementing,
and supporting a hybrid cloud system of security tools including, but
not limited to, Microsoft Cloud.
- IT Security Operations:
Advanced skills in managing the entire spectrum of cybersecurity tools
operations, including Microsoft Defender, Azure Sentinel, Meraki, and
Azure Identity Protection.
- Computer Applications and Systems:
Advanced skills in Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft
Endpoint Manager, Azure, Veeam Backup and Restore, Microsoft
- Incident and Crisis Management: Proven
ability to analyze, troubleshoot, support, and implement security
solutions at all levels including ransomware, phishing, DoS, supply
chain, and reputational attacks.
- Security Documentation and
Training: Advanced skills documenting, and training around security and
compliance. Must have excellent communications and writing skills.
- Change Leadership: Ability to lead and manage change initiatives enterprise wide.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click
Preferred Competence and Work Experience:
- Prefer: Previous work experience with an international NGO
- Fluent English Speaker. French, Portuguese, Amharic, are a plus
- Communication: Advanced oral and written communication skills.
and Reproductive Health and Rights Services: Foundational knowledge of
family planning and reproductive health principles, practices, and
services, including program strategies and indicators.
for Sexual and Reproductive Health: Commitment to family planning,
reproductive health services, gender, maternal, child health services,
and eradication of harmful traditional practices.
and Customer Service Skills: Advanced influencing and diplomacy skills.
Advanced demonstrated customer service skills.
Planning and Multi-tasking: In-depth demonstrated organizational and
planning skills, project planning and management skills. Demonstrated
ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal
- Self-Management and Teamwork: Ability to work
independently or as a member of the team, ability to be
detailed-oriented, and ability to manage stress effectively in a
- Matrix Management: Ability to thrive in a matrixed organization.
- Confidentiality: Ability to maintain confidentiality in work-related matters.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
Technology to be Used:
- Uses cellular and office phone, laptop, or desktop computer.
- Less than 20%
Application procedure / How to apply:
- Interested applicants are requested to include the contact details for at least 3 references in their resume.
- Please submit your application via this website no later than February 17th, 2023
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
International provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age,
sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Safeguarding and Protection
is committed to the safeguarding and protection of the people we serve
and our staff. We have zero tolerance for any type of behavior that
inflicts harm on children, young people, adults, our staff, and partners
including sexual abuse, harassment, bullying, and exploitation. We do
everything possible to ensure that we recruit only those who are
suitable to work with for us and expect that everyone we hire will abide
by our safeguarding and related policies and will report any suspected
or known violations. This job is subject to a range of vetting checks as
legally permitted in the country where they are being hired. By
applying, the job applicant acknowledges they understand our intent to
verify suitability to work with us.