|Zambia Cargo & Logistics Ltd|
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Jobs Vacancies at Zambia Cargo & Logistics Limited (ZCL) 2023
Zambia Cargo & Logistics Limited (ZCL) Jobs, 2023
Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager at Zambia Cargo & Logistics Limited (ZCL) February, 2023
client, Zambia Cargo & Logistics Limited, is seeking to recruit a
Human Resources Manager who will lead the HR functions and report to the
Chief Executive Officer. By leading the HR Leadership Team, he/she will
be responsible for providing support in various human resource
functions, which include recruitment, conditions of employment, salary
and wages administration, manpower planning training and development,
performance monitoring and employee counseling.
ordination of staff recruitment and selection process by developing job
descriptions, reference checks and manage all employees’ contracts and
- Development of Human Resource Policies and
Compliance by ensuring that employment practices are fair, legal and in
accordance with the Employment and Labour Relations Act.
- Staff salary and benefits administration
- Periodic self-assessment of risk and controls
- Co ordination of Staff Performance and Performance Appraisals
and Human Resource Development, Identifies training needs in liaison
with departmental heads. Develops a comprehensive training Program in
line with the approved budget
- Manpower Planning, workforce
planning aiming at matching human resource with business need expressed
in planned activities levels based on getting and keeping numbers and
quantity of staff needed.Overseeing HSE and all Industrial relations
- Impeccable integrity and customer focus
- Experience in strategy implementation, translation to daily practise with a team and assessment of impact in the business
- Good working knowledge of the legal HR requirements
- Experience in dealing with trade unions, de-escalation potential issues, preventing, managing conflicts and negotiating.
- Interest in people’s development, including listening, coaching, team building and leading by Example.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or its equivalent
- At least 5 years employment experience in human resource related role, of which A years at minimum middle management level.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Human Resource Policies and Procedures including Employment Legislation.
How to Apply:
candidates having met the above requirements are requested to submit
their application letter, updated CV and associated educational and
professional certificates to email@example.com
The closing date for application is Monday, 24th February 2023 at 17:00 hrs EAT. No late receipt of the applications will be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.