|Desktop Production Limited|
- Prepares monthly journal entries and account reconciliations
- Prepares bi-weekly / monthly payments for health and 403(b) plans
- Checking and verifying cash receipt batches
- Reconciles activity between
- Accounting and Development areas
- Enters fixed asset purchases on a monthly basis.
- Processes and verifies bi-weekly payroll, and maintains payroll records, include tax reports and deduction payments.
- Assists with reconciling and recording credit card transactions for monthly close.
- Payroll processing experience preferred
- Knowledge of payroll laws and practices preferred
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, and payroll software.
- High attention to detail and accuracy; ability to stay organized and successfully meet multiple deadlines.
- Skilled in identifying and resolving discrepancies, and ability to gather and analyse data effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Ensure that preparation and submission of monthly VAT, PAYE and NSSF returns are timely done.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Invoice booking
- Matching of booked Invoices against prospective documents i.e., LPO and Payments.
- Raise a requisition in the system.
- The requisition should be detailed stating the actual purchase reflected in approved request.
- Once the process of raising the requisition is done, Inform the
- Procurement dept. to raise LPOs
- Booking of Customer
- Receipts/Invoices in the system.
- Book invoices/Payment Vouchers from site against created Imprest
- Accounts/Individual Accountability Accounts.
- Booking of Cheque Payment
- Vouchers and Petty Cash Payment Vouchers in the System.
- Book all Cheque Payment Vouchers, receipts and Journal adjustments.
- Booking of sales invoices in system.
- All cash requisitions/ Payment vouchers to be maintained.
- All cash receipts to be entered on daily basis.
- Verify Stock related invoices for accuracy against the booked invoices.
- Book the Goods Issue Notes in the System.
- Ensure timely Preparation of staff payroll.
- Ensure that Preparation and submission of monthly VAT, PAYE and NSSF returns are timely done.
- Stock reconciliation with books of accounts.
Required Education and Experience
- A minimum of bachelor Degree in
- Accounting/Finance with minimum 0f three years of experience in accounts sections
- He or she should be able to prove capabilities of being competent for the stated areas of function.
- He or she should be aware of the use of TALLY ERP 9
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
MODE OF APPLICATION
Send Your CV and Application letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org