|ISOAF Tz Ltd|
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at ISOAF Tz Limited, 2023
Site Communication & Integration
Site Communication & Integration at WASCO ISOAF Tz February, 2023
ISOAF Tz is a Tanzania -incorporated company with its head office in
Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District, Tabora Region. The
Company has been contracted by the East Africa Crude Oil Pipeline
(EACOP) Project as a Thermal Insulation Contractor.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
POSITION: Site Communication & Integration
Purpose of role
communication, interface, and integration between and across different
departments, functions and levels of the Wasco Isoaf workforce at the
Thermal Insultation System (TIS) coating facility (CF) site in Sojo,
Ensure that there is adequate and timely flow of
information about work proceedings, terms, requirements and decisions,
and that all workers at all levels are informed and have adequate
information to contribute to the confident, punctual, and safe execution
of their work at the CF site.
Cultivate an appreciation among the
workforce at site of how different activities and efforts by different
personnel from diverse disciplines contribute to Wasco Isoaf delivering
its contracted work scope successfully.
- Motivate the workforce to function as a team.
- Map existing official and non-official communication lines at site and how these function, and to which effect.
- Identify all communication needs across the various work streams and operations at site.
- Identify types of information that need to be disseminated, and who the originator/ owner of each type of information is.
- Establish intra-departmental and activity interface lines.
- Establish regular, ongoing vertical and horizontal communication lines between different aspects of site operations.
- Disclose agreed and approved communication, information flows and interfaces to the entire workforce.
open, transparent avenues through which the workforce can access
procedures, decisions, protocols, information about events, Wasco Isoaf
goals and progress updates including identifying key contact people that
can be reached in regard to specific information types.
regular instances for in-person exchange of information and ideas
between different levels of the workforce, working on different aspects
of the Wasco Isoaf scope.
- Develop site communications based on
clear, timely, accurate information and ensure information and messages
are inclusively, systematically and consistently disclosed to all
- Establish a forum to provide worker feedback to site management, and vice versa.
- Establish a forum for regular cross-cultural events to systematically increase the workforce’s cultural intelligence.
the communication, interface and integration systems to ensure they
function properly; adapt and improve these if they are not efficient or
adequate to enable information flow, feedback loops, and a well-informed
workforce empowered through information.
Qualification and Experience
- Exceptional communication competence.
to understand technical, engineering, industrial, construction
environment and to translate technical content into understandable and
- Experience working in, leading and
facilitating processes that enable and enhance understanding among
multi-national and multi-cultural teams working in an industrial,
construction and/ or high-demand production context.
- Ability to act as broker of trust and to cultivate respect and appreciation among a diverse workforce.
- Fully conversant in English and Swahili and preferably a third language.
- High integrity and non-partial work ethic.
- Site management
- All departments/ function managers or site representatives
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply:
Apply to: email@example.com
Deadline: 24th February, 2023.
note that, should you not be contacted for more than two weeks after
the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.