|Ezysoko Delivery Tanzania|
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at Ezysoko Delivery Tanzania, 2023
Sales Customer Job at Ezysoko
Dar es Salaam
Delivery was created to solve long standing problems that exist in the
logistic industry through innovative technological solutions.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
was founded in 2022 with the mission of changing logistics for the
better. By offering innovative technological solutions, we aim to
simplify, afford, and secure the delivery process for our customers.
With over 200 active customers and 1800+ orders delivered, Ezysoko
provides a fast, secure, and easy way to book, pay for, and track
deliveries through our mobile app. Our core values of accountability,
transparency, and integrity have helped us build trust with our
To gain hands-on experience
in customer service and sales support, while providing exceptional
customer service to customers, resolving inquiries and concerns, and
promoting company products and services.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat, providing accurate information and solutions under supervision.
- Maintain customer records and update customer information as necessary.
- Escalate complex or sensitive customer issues to the appropriate department or management when needed.
- Provide feedback to the management team on customer needs, issues, and suggestions.
- Ensure that all customer interactions are handled in a professional and courteous manner.
- Attend training sessions and continuously improve skills and knowledge.
- Remain knowledgeable about company products, services, and policies.
- Assist with various customer service projects and tasks as assigned.
- Promote and sell company products and services to customers under supervision.
- Follow up on leads and opportunities to drive sales.
- Provide after-sales support and follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to achieving individual and team sales targets.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swahili.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Demonstrated passion for sales and customer service.
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous sales and customer service experience.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply:
Please send your updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your cover letter, please explain why you are interested in this
internship and how it fits into your career goals. Shortlisted
candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The deadline for submitting your application is 12th Feb 2022.
Ezysoko, we believe that diversity and inclusion are key drivers of
success. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety
of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills and creating an inclusive work
environment where all employees feel valued, supported, and heard.