Bugando Medical Centre (BMC) Jobs, 2023
Bugando Medical Centre is a consultant
and teaching hospital for the Lake and Western zones of the United
Republic of Tanzania. It is situated along the shores of Lake Victoria
in Mwanza City. It has 950 beds and over 1300 employees. It is a
referral centre for tertiary specialist care for eight regions, namely;
-Mwanza, Geita, Simiyu, Mara, Kagera, Shinyanga, Tabora and Kigoma. It
serves a catchment’s population of over 14 million people. Bugando
Medical Centre in collaborations with CBM is therefore inviting suitably
Tanzanians to fill a following donor funded project vacancy.
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (1 Post)
of Bachelor degree in Project Planning and Management with community
Development, statistics or any related field from a recognized
institution. A certificate in DHIS2 management/Data quality
assessment/audit/Statistical package/Research is an added advantage.
minimum of five years of professional experience in Monitoring and
evaluation (M&E) responsibilities on donor funded projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To lead the design, implementation, and operation of M&E systems from project initiation to closeout.
oversee the monitoring, evaluation, analytics, and reporting of
performance and results, providing regular project reports to Project
- To provide technical leadership and supervise staff
experts and oversee data management on service-related analysis, and
ongoing training to project officers and/or volunteers.
- To conduct regular project data analysis and identify methods to use results for program improvement.
lead activity efforts to strengthen monitoring and evaluation and
performance reporting within the geographic area of Activity.
- Conduct routine data quality assessment and data audit.
research activities and ensure outcomes and lessons learned are
integrated into the project and shared with relevant stakeholders.
- Provide training and mentoring to partners and staff to ensure the implementation of strong M&E systems.
- Design and manage gender-disaggregated beneficiary monitoring and database systems.
- To perform any other duties assigned by your supervisor.
Term of engagement: Two years, renewable depending on performance and availability of funds.
MODE OF APPLICATION
of application should be written in English preferably handwritten
attaching a detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic and
professional certificates, should put in a sealed envelope addressed to ,
Bugando Medical Centre
Or Submit the application documents in PDF format to email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE: The deadline for submissions of applications is 20th February, 2023 at 15:30 pm.