Training Manager at Wavuvi Kempu
Dar es Salaam
Wavuvi kempu. Beach Life Another piece of art from Samaki Samaki. We’re Opening Soon COCO BEACH Dar es Salaam.
1. Responsible with Training needs assessment for the company
2. Responsible with research new training materials
3. Responsible with ensuring training evaluation
4. Identify future training needs and creating curriculum to facilitate the trainings
5. Responsible with conducting effective induction & orientation sessions
6. Responsible with monitoring training programs effectiveness & proper return investment
7. Responsible with training budgeting and ensure cost effectiveness
8. Responsible with maintaining & updating training records
9. Responsible with ensuring effectiveness of the employees in the Company
10. Responsible with outsourcing training programs
11. Responsible with report preparation of the employees
12. Responsible with preparation of the annual training schedule
13.Responsible with ensuring training programs are well communicated within the company
1.Responsible with ensuring maximum professionalism and soft skills trainings for all employees.
15. To perform any duties as assigned by the head of Human Resources
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,475 POSTS)
1. Exceptional Communication skills
2. Ability to think strategically
3. Desire for life long learning
4. Golden Discipline
6. Exceptional time management skills
7. Proven Leadership Skills
8. Age between 25-35 years
9. A bachelor Degree in Education / Social work
10. Experience in Hospitality Industry (1 year or more)
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 14th February, 2023.