UAP Insurance Tanzania is a member of the UAP Old Mutual Group
in East Africa, which is a subsidiary of Old Mutual Limited (OML). UAP
Insurance has been in operations in Tanzania since 2013 following the
acquisition of the majority stake in Century Insurance Company.
are proud of our contribution in the growth of the Insurance Industry
and our commitment is to enable our customers achieve their financial
goals through the provision of innovative insurance solutions.
Insurance Tanzania contributes to the communities that we operate in
through CSR activities in education, health and social welfare and
participates in industry initiatives aimed at improving financial
literacy and inclusiveness in the country.
The Company operates a
large footprint in the country with offices in all major cities and now
wishes to recruit a high caliber individual to fill the following position below…
job requisition id JR-35415
locations Dar Es Salaam
Business Analyst at UAP Insurance/ Old Mutual Limited February, 2023
To work with Head of Country IT to ensure:
This role determines and documents business requirements and works with
design & implementation team to design & implement solutions
Establishment of business needs and expectations
- Responsible for establishing IT linkages to the general insurance business and key business stakeholders
- Translating the business requirements into appropriate ICT service levels and support process framework
a process to proactively identify emerging business needs and ICT
implications e.g., through Business – to – ICT focus groups
with users of systems to identify changes that are necessary for the
systems to continue supporting the business strategy.
robust analysis and critique to the identified changes before
documenting them into formal systems requirement specifications that can
be used to design, develop (acquire) and implement an appropriate
solution that will address the intended business need while factoring
seamless integration with existing solutions for the overall fit.
Development of solutions to address the business needs
- Configure and or develop business requirements into technology solutions that meet business requirements
- Ensures clear communication of required changes and solutions proposed to stakeholders.
best practices and standards in solution design and project executions
for consistent delivery of quality solutions within the defined scope,
budget, and time.
- Training users and other team members on new information system solutions.
- Ensures that solutions developed are properly tested by developing comprehensive test plans.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Management of ICT support in the specific area of assignment
- On-going monitoring of ICT support activities and programs
- Reporting performance against expectations and addressing the gap with service delivery management
- Evaluating the business training needs and developing appropriate training programs
- Provide ICT consultation for the business
- Establish and drive ICT initiatives in each business to unlock technology value for the business
- Champion ICT mediated/driven change management programs
Drive business unit innovation programs
- Work with the projects and innovation manager to identify innovation opportunities for the business
- Develop a deep business understanding and connect this understanding with the technology needs and capacity
- Identify, communicate, and monitor IT investment, cost and value to the business
Innovation, Project Implementations, Service Delivery, Service Delivery Management, Solutions Design, Taking Initiative
Degree (B): Information Technology (Required), Bachelors Degree (B):
Management,Information Systems & Technology (Required)
Closing Date: 13th February, 2023.