Kagera Sugar Company Limited Jobs, 2023
Kagera Sugar Limited invites self-motivated, honest,
hardworking, dynamic, committed, and suitable qualified Tanzanians to
fill the vacant post mentioned below;
Heath Safety and Environmental Officer (4 POST)
OPEN VACANCY: Heath safety and environmental officer (4 POST)
LOCATION: Missenyi, Kagera
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and implement safe work procedures and conduct accidents investigations.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Holder of Bsc. of Environmental Engineering and Management or Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Occupational Health and Safety
and understanding of local, safety, environmental, and health
regulations and procedures, Proficient in all Microsoft Applications,
Strong communication skills
- Minimum one year of experience in safety works exposure as HSE OFFICER
- NOSCH I& 2 certificates will be added advantage
- All applicants must be citizens of Tanzania.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply:
interested and qualified candidates should submit their application
with an application letter, certified copies of academic certificates,
transcripts, and curriculum vitae with names ofat least three reputable
ALL MUST BE IN A SINGLE PDF .
The email application should indicate the post being applied for and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note; Deadline for application is 13/02/2023.
you are not contacted by Kagera Sugar Limited within thirty (30) days
after the closing date, you should consider your application