|Asilia Camps and Lodge|
in Tanzania 2023: New Job Opportunities at Asilia Camps and Lodge Limited, 2023
At Asilia we aim to be an organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact.
give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness
areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment
and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational,
sustainable, and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to
enable scaling up the experience and impact.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
As a butler, your role is vital in perpetuating our company’s aims, goals, and objectives!
Job Description is your guide to achieving these objectives by
outlining your daily duties & responsibilities. WE BELIEVE IN
Buttler at Asilia Lodges And Camps Ltd February, 2023
COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS LTD
LOCATION: TARANGIRE, NGORONGORO, RUBONDO, & SERENGETI
REPORTING TO: CAMP MANAGER
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF JOB:
ensure guests are well served their meals and drinks, work together
with other staff and management in a smooth, safe, and harmonious manner
to ensure guests have a memorable stay.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Ensured the cleanliness of all food and beverages facilities including restaurant, lounge, bar and area around
- Control the F&B in bar to ensure that consumption is in line with budgets
- Ensure that current F&B offerings are being met with highest standard
- Ensures that guests are satisfied with their meals, drinks, and processes orders for additional courses if necessary
- Make sure you conduct daily beverage stock take to cuter for your guests needs
the highest standard of services to guests, including cleanness and
report any maintenance issues on your working environment
- Guests should not wait for service, make sure you are always for guests needs and service
- It is vital to make sure service delivery is on time without any delays
- Make sure guests should always have drinks with them unless they are satisfied
- Make sure you have enough drinks to serve your guests with right temperature as per guests’ preferences
- Assist guests needs and requirements, check with guests if they need your assistance.
- Ensure you have all guest’s information including dietary requirements to be able to provide outstanding service
- Introduces guests to the menu and announces daily menu specials
- Ready to answer questions about menu items, ingredients and any other necessary questions asked by your guests
- Table set up should be prepared before guests arrive for their meals and ready at all the times
- You need to keep your crockery and cutlery records; in case anything breaks should be recorded and reported to your manager
- Experience as a Butler or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to adapt to a bush environment
- Commitment to a high level of customer service
- Strict attention to detail
- Knowledge of hotels, lodges, and restaurants
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with efficiency and discretion
- Knowledge of food and wine pairings is a plus
- Certificate or Diploma in hotel management
- Must be able to speak English fluently, other languages an advantage
- Must be willing to be based in camps in remote locations
- Age limit not more than 35yrs.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
MODE OF APPLICATION
you meet the requirements and interested in this exciting opportunity,
please come with your cv’s, certificate and cover letter to Asilia Lodges and Camps Ltd, Head Quarter, Olasiti Arusha on Monday 20th of February 2023 from 8:00 in the morning.