|Puma Energy Tanzania|
Non-Fuels Retail Manager
locations Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
time type Full time
job requisition id R-010816
• Work in close collaboration with Country and
Regional teams to ensure best practice methodologies, tools and
practices are implemented in the country.
• Accountable for monitoring and reporting on the status of the Country Retail Operations program of work.
Accountable for working with Regional and Country teams to ensure
Retail Operations projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Identifies issues and risks with in the Country Retail program of work
and supports teams in the development of the relevant mitigation plans.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Provide the link between the Country Retail teams to ensure an
effective exchange of data and the update of information in a timely
• Implements in close collaboration with other members of the
Country Retail team retail programs which ensure that the country is in
shape to offer best in class propositions to dealers and customers
• Monitor the effectiveness of the Dealer Value Proposition and Customer Value Proposition in Countries.
• To role model the Puma Energy core values and ways of working.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze and make decisions based on store profitability
- Coordinate periodic meetings with C-Store operators to validate/review marketing plans with their input
visits to audit inventory levels, promotional plan and planograms
execution, pricing strategy, food safety, recipe procedures and approved
supplier purchases, general image details
- Ensure marketing guidelines are effectively implemented throughout all C-Store chain
- Oversee and ensure correct implementation of promotional plan, product range review and keep updated planograms
- Pricing analysis
- Provide support with specific activities to Regional Catman Managers and Regional C Store Manager
Responsible the Category Management Strategic Plan (Floor Plan, Price Positioning, Category Role, Planograms)
- Sales and margins per category analysis
- Supervise prices by chanels and competitors.
- Supervise sales, costs and margin of products and subcategories and Identify news market trends.
- Supervise the Execute Planograms
CR Information Systems
- Actualize Franchise Operative and Food Service Manual
- Execution Performance Cup implementation
- Implementation of New BOS/HOS service provider
- Increase Execution Capabilities through Training Programs (Dealers / PUMA)
- New VPM Store audit implementation.
- Participate on CR Reports developing process
- VPM allocation by store model review.
Comply with the promotional plan defined according to the Category
Management StrategicDevelop with Country C Store Implementer the Rebate
Negotiations with vendors
- Generate reports to Regional Managers.
- Optimize Vendors Agreements with category leaders
- Validate implementation of promotional plan implementation in store
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Analyze sales reports and take action to achieve company objective
- Consolidate reports and information for Regional Managers
- Ensure the continuous CR performance improvement of the different categories
CR Profitability – Non Fuels Income Management and Opex Budget Control
- C-Store vendors / ATMS / Others Space
- Keep Marketing/CR opex on target throughout the year
- Negotiate local non fuels income contracts
Marketing Activity Plan Implementation
- Cross Promotions with and whithout fuel
- Successful implementation of institutional, product and/or promotional campaigns
- Fuels local tactical activitiesAlliance with key opinion leaders in the industry (car dealers, mechanics, auto parts)
- Payment Methods (CoBranded, Fleet Card, Mobile Pay, Gift Card, Rings)
- Lubricant activities (Puma Lubricant brand relaunch)Other Line of Business support
- Social media strategy implementation
- Follow up on the Visual Identity audits performed by Retail Territory Managers
- Successful implementation of Paso a Paso Operational Excellence ProgramMystery Shopper & Training
- In coordination with Human Resources, successful implementation of Defensores de la Marca Program
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, communication, advertising or related areas, Business Management or Administration
added advantage – Master’s Degree in Marketing, communication,
advertising or related areas, Business Management or Administration
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Retail Operations/Sales, FMCG, leading teams and/or relationship management
- Expert knowledge of current industry / marketing trends
- Extensive experience in marketing, merchandising, advertising, brand management or sales.
of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word
processing, managing files and records, and other office procedures and
- Knowledge of business and management principles
involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership
technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks with accuracy and strict attention to deadlines.
- Strong budgeting, Internet and computer skills.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to train and motivate team members.
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Communication skills
- Customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Negotiation skills
- Numeric and Analytical Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Partnership and Teamwork
- Strong consumer and product awareness
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
– close relationship with Retail Manager, Retail Territory Managers,
Other Business Line Managers; General Manager, Trainers, Regional Non
External – Service Station Operators/Dealers, Suppliers, Third Party Partners, Local authorities.