|Tandahimba Community Bank PLC (TACOBA)|
Tandahimba Community Bank PLC (TACOBA) is
a Community Bank established in December. 2005 under the Companies Act.
2002 of the United Republic of Tanzania and started its operations on
10th December. 2008. The Bank is engaged in the business of banking and
provision of related services.
Internal Auditor at TACOBA February, 2023
The role is responsible for performing objective, independent, and
reliable assessments of the effectiveness of a bank’s risk management
activities, its compliance with applicable regulations, and its internal
control-environment and provide assurance to the management and the
and review annually the Internal Audit Charter, audit programs and
Board Audit Committee Charter and ensure that they are aligned with
statutory requirements, audit standards and market/ industry best
practices. The Charters are approved by the Board.
Internal Audit Unit/Department strategy and a flexible annual audit plan
using an appropriate risk-based methodology, including also risks or
control concerns identified by management, and submit that plan to the
Board Audit Committee for review and approval as well as providing
- Implement the annual audit plan, as approved,
including as appropriate any special tasks or projects requested by
Management and directives by the Board Audit Committee/ Board.
- Prepare and control the approved Internal Audit Unit/Department’s budget
the bank internal control system on its adequacy, efficiency,
effectiveness and bank compliance with regulations, policies and
- Issue reports periodically to Management and quarterly to the Board Audit Committee summarizing results of audit activities.
- Issue annual report to Management and Board Audit Committee summarizing major audit findings and performance during the year.
annual assessment to the Board on whether there is improvement or
deterioration of the bank overall internal control system.
- Keep the Board Audit Committee informed of emerging trends and successful practices in internal auditing.
investigation of frauds and other malpractices within the bank and
notify Management and Board Audit Committee of the results.
- Follow-up on clearance of audit issues while ensuring that all significant findings remain open until cleared.
- Provide necessary assistance during Statutory/External audits.
the performance of subordinate staff and develop and implement training
and development plans to ensure their performance is aligned with
business goals and objectives.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent in procedures and Bank Knowledge in operations as well as products, Performance & Change management.
- Communication and Presentation skills, Planning and Organizing skills,
- Interpersonal and Computer skills, Coaching skills as well as Reporting and analytical skills.
in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft
Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access).
Integrity – Comfortable handling confidential information ∙
Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize
- Capable on stakeholder’s relationship management
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or its Equivalent
- Professional Certification CPA /ACCA or its equivalent and must be registered by NBAA
- At least 3 years’ experience working in the banking or auditing field, or in an area relevant to the assigned responsibilities.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
MODE OF APPLICATION
If you are the one we are looking for above, please submit your application through email@example.com with a brief certified resume/CV attached with a certified academic and professional certificates addressed to:
The General Manager,
Tandahimba Community Bank Plc, P.O Box 06, Tandahimba.
Please note: The deadline is set at 1700 hours on Friday 10th February, 2023.