Accountant at Green Bird Primary and College
Green Bird Institution
Our Institute’s infrastructure is designed to make the learning process easier and comfortable.
We have an outstanding staff, teaching and non-teaching, who are dedicated and committed.
There are modern libraries and laboratories. The aim is to ensure satisfaction to our customers.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
have a dynamic and open minded administration team, adhering to
diversity as part of key aspects to the learning process. Therefore, we
also host students without discrimination to age, sex, colour, race,
nationality or disability. Overall, we create a wonderful culture,
knowledge sharing, and experience exchange.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,475 POSTS)
Requirements and skills
- Diploma or Degree in Accountant
MODE OF APPLICATION
Female Applicants are encouraged to apply , Interview will be on 07th February 2023, Mwanga Kilimanjaro
Send your Application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org