💥Territory Manager – Tanzania (18755)
Requisition ID 18755
At Orica, it’s the power of our people that leads change and shapes our
futures. Every day, all around the world, our people help mobilise
vital resources essential to progress. Established in 1874, we have
grown to become the world leader in mining and civil blasting with a
diverse of team of more than 13,000 across the world.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
It’s an exciting time to join us – we are shaping the future of mining
through digital and automated technologies, embracing new ways of
thinking, pioneering innovation and reimagining the way we work.
About the role
We are extremely excited to announce that we
are on the lookout for a Territory Manager to be based in our offices in
Geiita, Tanzania. The role will form a key leadership role within our
Africa team, and will manage all operational and commercial activities
for a portfolio of mining, quarrying and infrastructure customers in
Tanzania. Regular travel will be expected in this role.
Territory Managers are the very heart and soul of our business. They are
General Managers, and are accountable for the operational and
commercial success of a geographical Orica Territory. Understanding our
customers values, goals and objectives is key to succeeding in a
Territory Manager role.
In order to succeed in each of their roles, our Territory Managers have
numerous support streams and functions at their fingertips which
includes: Technical Engineering expertise, Operational Excellence, Human
Resources & Commercial support.
What you will be doing
- Manage all operational activities in territory in line with SHES policies, production targets, and customer expectations;
- Ensure that motivated, skilled, competent and appropriately trained teams are in place for all operational sites in territory;
- Manage customer relationships and all relevant commercial activities across each site in territory;
- Implement plans to ensure the maximum utilisation, availability and security of business assets within territory;
- Ensure that succession and development plans are in place for key roles and personnel.
What you will bring
- Most importantly, sharing our value that safety is the priority, always;
- Tertiary qualifications in mining, commerce, engineering, or a related discipline;
- Proven Success in an operational leadership role;
- Extensive Experience in commercial customer contract management and negotiation;
- Well-developed numerical, analytical and systems skills;
- An inspirational leadership style;
- Commercial and operational knowledge of mining or quarrying.
What we offer
As part of a truly global company, you will have the ability to grow
and learn in a diverse, collaborative culture. We foster relationships
and learning through connected global and local teams, promote flexible
and diverse career paths and support the development of your knowledge
You will be paid a competitive salary, learn from
talented individuals across multiple disciplines and be able to thrive
in a safe workplace within a collaborative culture. Ignite your career
at a place where your distinct potential can find its home.
We respect and value all
Orica promotes and fosters a culture of inclusion and Equal Opportunity
Employment everywhere we operate. We treat our people and applicants
with fairness, dignity, and respect, getting the best of everyone’s
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception
or identity, nationality, age, military or veteran, marital or