|Kyosk Digital Services Limited|
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at Kyosk Digital Services Limited, 2023
Dar es Salam, Tanzania | Finance | Full-time
Base location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Reports to: Country General Manager & Group Head of Finance
Reportees: Financial Controller; Revenue Assurance Manager; Country IC & PO Manager; Legal
are looking for a Finance Director responsible for the management of
timeline and accurate reporting both management and statutory for the
country by overseeing the accounting and reporting team.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
will take direct charge of the provision of business planning and
financial analysis, information and insights which enable the various
departments of Kyosk Digital Services to make appropriate business
- Be a strategic finance Business Partner to the country GM and provide support for operations and commercial teams;
overall responsibility for the finance organisation in the country and
is accountable to the Country General Manager and Global Head of Finance
on all aspects that pertain to the finance organisation and workings in
- Lead and own the adoption of global best practices
defined in the business to bring about best practice
institutionalisation at the local entity and ensure that the country
stays ahead of such standardisation and continuous improvement.
direct charge of the system of internal controls, risk and governance
with the help of the Internal Controls Manager and handle all aspects of
legal entity controllership.
Budget & Treasury Management
for budgeting, forecasting and business performance elaboration
including variance analysis and actuals vs budget for the country
through the Finance Business Partner;
- Treasury management and cash flow forecasting including monitoring of burn.
Facilitating accurate, timely and pertinent internal
sure that all deadlines are respected working closely with Reporting
and Accounting team and interlocking with operations and commercial
teams w.r.t the close process and requirements.
- Provision of
reliable figures and in-depth knowledge of the relevant business
metrics. Analysis ranges from top-level review to detailed research
- Prepare ad hoc reports to analyse any variances against targets e.g., volume and mix analysis
the periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual as well
as ad hoc business review needs i.e., prepare and generate reports,
templates, slides etc required for business review to track performance
- Prepare and distribute key business reports and
analyses (Revenues): daily, weekly, monthly, YTD, quarterly, bi-annual
and annual against targets.
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Preparation of the company’s annual budget and strategic capital allocation, working with the various operational heads
- Monitor the Company’s key financial performance indicators based on approved forecasts; and regularly
- Support in the preparation of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Management Reports
and reconciliation of key month-end reports regarding Volumes,
Revenues, Profit, Variance Analysis and P&L by region, warehouse,
category, product, SKU, sales agent as well as duka etc
- Organizing and leading periodic meetings with other departments, where key financial information can be shared and disseminated.
- Responsible for driving key discussion topics and agenda for each meeting
People Management and country functional leadership
train and support a growing team of managers, controllers, analysts,
and accountants as the business expands across the country to ensure
strict adherence to Kyosk Digital Services standards and compliance with
- Develop a strong performing team, by taking care of the career paths of all direct reports and teams
- Management of outsourced business partners; statutory auditors, tax consultants, company secretarial, legal and insurance
Ad hoc Tasks
may from time to time be delegated upon by Country General Manager,
Global Head of Finance subject to evolving business needs
- Global Head of Finance
- Global CEO
- Other functional Heads and Managers
Minimum Qualifications & Desired Skills:
- Graduate with a degree from Accounting / Business / Engineering or equivalent school. An MBA is an added advantage;
- Qualified Accountant ( CPA (K); ACCA, CIMA or equivalent);
- A minimum of 7 – 10 years in a leading Audit Consulting Firm or as a senior finance manager (in a multinational company);
- Great appreciation and hands-on experience in performance management;
- Excellent spreadsheet skills;
- Working Experience of ERP;
- Previous knowledge of Management Reporting Tools.
- Advanced knowledge of Business Intelligence Tools e.g., Power BI, Tableau, Data Studio etc;
- Advanced knowledge of excel analysis and data modelling skills e.g., Power Query, Power Pivot;
knowledge of data wrangling/cleansing tools – ETL (Extract Transform
Load) techniques such as Get and Transform in ms excel;
- Additional knowledge of MySQL would be an advantage but not a requirement;
- Advanced Presentation skills including MS PowerPoint.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Competencies & Key Skills:
- Strong Financial Acumen;
- Commercially savvy / Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Analytical Acumen;
- People Management & Development;
- Networking and relationship building;
- Excellent people skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to perform autonomously.
About the Company:
Trading Group is the largest agricultural-commodity supply chain
company in East and Southern Africa. The Company originates (buys) crops
at farm gate “up country” in over 25 African countries, aggregates and
processes them in a network of proprietary facilities and exports them
internationally. Using this infrastructure in reverse, the Company
imports fertilizer and rice, breaks bulk and processes them, and
distributes them to smallholders.
ETG Digital Platforms (Kyosk)
is building the future of the retail of everyday essentials and access
to financial services in Africa, starting from Kenya.
Digital Services limited is a tech-led platform that connects informal
retailers who retail in kiosks and other similar retail outlets directly
to fast-moving consumer goods companies (FMCGs) by communicating demand
from retail outlets directly to FMCGs and their distributors and
managing the delivery of the goods to the kiosks.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
digital ordering and delivery platform – Kyosk, ensures that these
retail outlets get access to stock at competitive prices and have them
delivered directly to them. FMCGs find the traditional distribution
chain to be inadequate as well, making it expensive for them to serve
kiosk-type retail outlets, leading to high incidences of product
stock-outs and lost sales opportunities. By providing FMCGs with good
data visibility, we solve this major problem of theirs.
want to become a business leader in the emerging digital technology
space and join a rapidly growing company of passionate and determined
individuals with a singular will to win, Kyosk Digital is the
organization for you.
Apply by: Feb. 28, 2023.