💥Engineer/Rep – Technical Services (20423)
Requisition ID 20423
At Orica, it’s the power of our people that leads change and shapes our
futures. Every day, all around the world, our people help mobilise
vital resources essential to progress. Established in 1874, we have
grown to become the world leader in mining and civil blasting with a
diverse of team of more than 13,000 across the world.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
It’s an exciting time to join us – we are shaping the future of mining
through digital and automated technologies, embracing new ways of
thinking, pioneering innovation and reimagining the way we work.
About the role
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Engineer – Technical
Services to be based at our client site in Northmara, Tanzania.
The primary purpose of this role is to support customer Technical
Services requirements including a strong emphasis on Product
Stewardship, delivery of measurable value to customers and sustainable
revenue to Orica.
In return for your professional commitment, we can offer a healthy
salary, genuine career pathways and support into leadership or
What you will be doing
- Adhering to & being proactive in site safety promotion;
- Developing Customer Technical Relationship;
- Analysing blast measurements and assessing performance against a baseline;
- Preparation of differentiation product and services offerings;
- Managing product / service implementation projects;
- Developing case studies, Product application stewardship;
- Training and accrediting customers in Orica courses;
- Training and mentoring for Blast Technicians; operations personnel and Graduates.
What you will bring
- Degree in Mining Engineering or related discipline;
- Minimum 1 – 3 years’ experience in the mineral resources industry, preferably through multiple sites and commodities;
- Ability to undertake complex blast designs and troubleshoot customer concerns;
- Good Blasting Knowledge
- Well-developed understanding of mining processes and key drivers
- Competent with general drill & blast designs
- Competent in pre and post blast measurement and assessment techniques
What we offer
As part of a truly global company, you will have the ability to grow
and learn in a diverse, collaborative culture. We foster relationships
and learning through connected global and local teams, promote flexible
and diverse career paths and support the development of your knowledge
You will be paid a competitive salary, learn from
talented individuals across multiple disciplines and be able to thrive
in a safe workplace within a collaborative culture. Ignite your career
at a place where your distinct potential can find its home.
We respect and value all
Orica promotes and fosters a culture of inclusion and Equal Opportunity
Employment everywhere we operate. We treat our people and applicants
with fairness, dignity, and respect, getting the best of everyone’s
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception
or identity, nationality, age, military or veteran, marital or