Associate Production Manager at Play’n GO
Play’n GO Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
About the job
GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled
ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino
games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate
creative and technical chops, we keep growing. Are you game?
We are looking for an Associate Production Manager to join our growing team!
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reporting to the Global Production Manager, with a focus on release management and production KPIs
- Work and collaborate with all Game Production teams and manage special projects that are not directly Game production
Management that involves stages such as scheduling, coordinating,
validating, deploying, and storing key information (build versions,
dates, release notes, etc)
- Responsible for establishing the process, implementation, migration, and coordination of a weekly release train.
- Facilitate meetings with Product Owners to provide transparency of weekly releases and discuss status, risks, and dependencies.
- Collaborate with the Game Lifecycle Operations to build an automated release process.
- Create queries / reports shown in JIRA and Sharepoint.
- Creating weekly status reports based on updates from all teams for an executive audience.
- Inspect & adapt teams’ performance and processes through tracking and measuring KPIs
of flowcharts from to visually show improvement opportunities in
production based on Production KPIs trends and metrics.
- Support the creation and improvement of a continuous delivery pipeline by promoting DevOps practices
- Organize and facilitate system/solution demos following every iteration/increment
- Improve the whole life cycle of services, from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Associate Production Manager Job Opportunity at Play’n GO
We are looking for you if you:
- Are highly organized, experienced in running multiple projects and delivering to tight deadlines.
- Detail oriented, organized and focused on quality
- Have a yes-can-do attitude, you are a person that is a doer and not afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Have an abundance of engaging leadership.
written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with
different organizational levels, as well as ability to tailor messaging
to different audiences
- Are fluent in English.
- Solid comprehension of Lean-Agile frameworks most especially with Agile Release Train
- Knowledge to act as a mentor in helping the team understand Agile principles and practices
- Experience in using Jira and/or other project management tools.
- Strong preference will be given to those with experience in social & mobile gaming.
- Experience in a multi-cultural work environment.
- Certified SAFe release train engineer
- Project Manager Professional certification
- Experience with distributed development across multiple locations
- Scrum Master or Agile Coach experience
- Experience working as a software engineer
- Knowledgeable with JIRA automation, eazyBI
- Have experience in extracting and analyzing data to use it to create dashboards
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Get in here.
need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to
make a difference and you can do that here. You will be rewarded with
challenges. You will thrive in secret and in collaboration. Together, we
will amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. And
quickly. This industry works fast. Are you game? Tell us about your
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/ Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate crushes it.