|ISOAF Tz Ltd|
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at ISOAF Tz Limited, 2023
WASCO ISOAF Tz is a Tanzania -incorporated company with its head
office in Dar es Salaam and its plant in Nzega District, Tabora Region.
The Company has been contracted by the East Africa Crude Oil Pipeline
(EACOP) Project as a Thermal Insulation Contractor.
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
POSITION: Lifting Support
Place OF WORK: SOJO NZEGA TABORA
REPORTING TO: BUILDING SUPERVISOR
Site Lifting Support will be responsible for overseeing the setup
maintenance and movement of all lifting operations on site to ensure
safe and efficient operations. The individual is responsible for
coordinating and supervising all lifting activities in accordance with
regulations and is required to be present during all lifting operations.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- Provide practical and administrative support to Competent Person Lifting Operation (CPLO)
- Development of Lift Plans in accordance with Lifting Procedure
- Supervise and monitor the practical implementation of Lift Plans
- Support sourcing, storage / management, and inspection processes for lifting equipment.
- Collect and manage lifting activity records.
- Actively participate in conducting internal audits
- Actively participate in external audits
- Conduct briefings to lifting teams.
- Deliver toolbox talks and coaching sessions.
- Participate in site planning meetings.
- Develop forward plans for the receipt of materials to site.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 years in the lifting industry at supervisory level
- Technical Engineer in mechanical and/or industry related qualifications such as Electrical Advance and Lift (EAL)
- Broad and extensive knowledge in lifting equipment & operations
to International standards such as Lifting Operations and Lifting
Equipment Regulations (LOLER) or Experienced in Oil & Gas Industry –
an added advantage.
- Worked in onshore & offshore operations.
working profile such as Slinger/Rigger * Slinger/Rigger Foreman *
Slinger/Rigging Supervisor * Lifting Supervisor* Lifting Superintendent
- Risk assessment in relation to health, safety & environment
- Supervision of critical lifts
- Planning of critical and non-critical lifts
- Experience in training and coaching is required.
- Excellent Command in English
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply:
This position works on a 45hour/week schedule from Monday – Saturday
Apply to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 10th February, 2023.
note that, should you not be contacted for more than two weeks after
the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful.