Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Jobs Vacancies at Association of Consulting Engineers Tanzania (ACET), 2023
Executive Director at Association of Consulting Engineers Tanzania (ACET) January, 2023
JOB VACANCY FOR EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
of Consulting Engineers Tanzania (ACET) is a voluntary non-profit
organization which was established in 1985 to promote the practice of
consulting engineering in Tanzania consistent with professional ethical
principles and business integrity. ACET Members are Consulting Engineers
who are registered by the Engineers Registration Board (ERB)of Tanzania
as Consulting Engineers (CE).
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
became a member of the International Federation of Consulting
Engineers(FIDIC)in1986, which made ACET asthe sole FIDIC accredited
training provider of FIDIC Conditions of Contract and distribution of
FIDIC Documentation in Tanzania.
Currently ACET is looking for a
competent professional to fill the vacancy of Executive Director with
main task of planning and executing various business functions of the
Association. The competent individual will be expected to be advise ACET
on short and long term necessary business strategies as well as help to
shape the vision.
The position of Executive Director requires
one who is a prudent manager and an inspiring leader. The ideal
candidate is expected to have a business mindset and able to see the
“big picture” in a variety of settings.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Engage members in various events so that they feel part of the association
- Lead and motivate a ACET Secretariat team to advance employee engagement and develop a high performing team
all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the
desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the Association’s legality and business ethics
financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or
improvementsBuild trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and
act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the Association
- Active engagement with key stakeholders of the Engineering fraternity
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,475 POSTS)
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Proven experience in managerial or leadership position
- Ability to develop profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- Understanding of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Commerce, Business Administration or relevant field.
- Postgraduate qualification in business administration or relevant field is added advantage.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply:
candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their application
letter including updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as relevant
certificates by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 10th, 2023 at 16.00 hours.
Applications should be addressed to:
The Association of Consulting Engineers Tanzania P. 0. Box 63
Dar es Salaam Tanzania.
Tel: (+255 22) 2131137, Fax: (+255 22) 2131137
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org