|Jitegemee Trading Co. Ltd|
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Jobs Vacancies at Jitegemee Trading Company Limited, 2023
Jitegemee Trading Company Ltd is a body corporate
with diverse business portfolio ranging from real estate to construction
including trading in various commodities and is based in Dar es Salaam
with branch offices in Dodoma. The firm is now stepping out to
strengthen her business portfolio and is seeking to affirm the existing
investment to improve profitability and expand into other ventures
including opening a trading branch office in Zanzibar.
looking for suitable candidates to fill the vacant positions in the
corporate office for investment management and portfolio development and
strengthening of the existing business teams. The prospective
candidates will serve as business and investment advisors to our Board
of Directors by aiming at maximizing our investments and achieving the
much-needed return on investments(ROI).
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Zanzibar Manager, Trading (1 post)
Manager, Trading at Jitegemee Trading Company Ltd January, 2023
ideal candidate should possess an MBA degree or a related business
administration degree from an accredited university You have a minimum
of 6-8 years related experience in business development or sales &
marketing management position. You are experienced in leading,
supervising, and motivating a team of sales professionals in active
engagement of clients. You have a proven track record of exceeding sales
targets in your previous assignment. You are a strategic thinker and
proficient in operational decision-making. You are endowed with the
ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner. The
ideal candidate must have been in senior management position for a
period not less than 5 years in a medium sized business. The person
should be a visionary and values-based leader possessing excellent
intra-personal, interpersonal, and service -first mindset skills.
- Design, execute and evaluate long term and short-term integrated marketing and sales campaigns
- Source and manage relationships with and evaluate the effectiveness of outsourced providers of marketing services.
- Manage the sales and marketing team to achieve delivery of revenue performance.
- Develop, implement, and manage a key account management multi-disciplinary strategy around key customers.
- Work closely with the revenue generating teams to develop, negotiate and win long term profitable and sustainable business.
- Identify and develop new sources of revenue through strategic partnering and developing new markets.
- Grow revenues and to assist the other departments in the delivery of a strong return on investment.
- Undertake any other duty as assigned by the supervisor
Requirements and Skills
- Leadership skills
- Operational management skills
- Corporate sales management skills
- Communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Time-management skills
- Technical and computer skills
- Drive and self-motivational skills
Position: Managing Director (1 Post)
Managing Director at Jitegemee Trading Company Ltd January, 2023
ideal candidates should possess a master’s degree in business
management, finance, investment, or related subject from a recognized
university. This is a senior position that calls for an experienced
individual with a proven record in managing a business to sustainable
profitability, demonstrates capability to work with multiple
stakeholders and is an inspirational leader. The ideal candidate should
have a total professional working experience of at least 10 years, 4 of
which must be in a managerial position and must have headed a medium
sized business, delivering, and exceeding agreed targets for over three
years. The person should possess excellent intrapersonal, interpersonal
and communication skill
- Prepare strategic & business plans
- Provide investments & projects commercial leadership
- Represent the Jitegemee Trading Company Ltd
- Build a winning team of investment professionals
- Provide leadership in financial management & budget allocations
- Promote positive work culture across the entire enterprise
- Prepare, propose, and implement company policies
- Inspire creativity and innovation in the entire enterprise
- Supervise: Director of Investments & Projects, Director of Finance & Administration, Zanzibar Manager, Trading,
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,475 POSTS)
Requirements and skills
- Significant experience in leading, planning, execution, of investment projects
- Excellent grasp of financial, investment and risk management skills
analytical skills, to ensure results presented are accurate and able to
communicate findings in a precise and simple manner.
- Possession of excellent intrapersonal, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Exceptional investment, strategic and business planning skills with proven experience
- Strong strategic human capital leadership, and asset management skills
- Ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff at all levels.
- Proven experience in delivering investment projects in a profitable manner
solver with extensive business & investment management, and
industry experience for complex business issues from strategy to
- Results driven with high level of initiative, teamwork, urgency, accountability, and integrity.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply:
you believe that you qualify in any of the above positions and is ready
to join a winning team that enhances personal professional growth,
please send your current CV affixed with a current passport size picture
attaching copies of relevant transcripts and certificates emailing to email@example.com on or before February 8, 2023.
Jitegemee Trading Company Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.