Line of Service Assurance
Industry/Sector Not Applicable
Management Level Manager
Job Description & Summary
your experiences. Grow your skills. Make your mark. Our community of
solvers is ready to apply your expertise in new and unexpected ways.
You’ll be empowered by a career that’s flexible, human-led, tech-powered
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important
problems. We’re a passionate community of solvers working together in
unexpected ways to create solutions that untangle some of the world’s
most complex problems. We combine perspectives and technologies to
create new solutions, and help our clients build trust and make a
lasting difference. We’re a network of firms in 152 countries with
327,000+ people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance,
Advisory and Tax services.
A career in the Assurance line of
service will afford you the opportunity to provide a range of assurance
services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast
growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known
brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the
latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you’ll
focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing
corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly
changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a
purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve
this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development
framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines,
geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we
need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now
and in the future.
PwC Tanzania invites applications from qualified candidates for the position below: –
Assurance private – Manager based in Arusha
private in the Arusha office is looking for a Manager with a strong
auditing background. The ideal candidate will need to have experience
with large and medium sized clients across various industries. As a
Manager, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with
extensive auditing and industry experience, helping our clients solve
their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
work plans and audit approach for engagements, including: scope;
engagement flow; staffing and other resource requirements; deliverables
(tailored to exceed client expectations) and engagement budget.
- Analyse information found during the fact-finding phase to develop frameworks and draw conclusions from fieldwork.
- Technical reviews on all assignments in order to ensure global methodologies are adhered to.
decisions on priority of issues and associated risks identified during
fieldwork, and articulate and support positions on key findings and
recommendations within client work or other outputs/deliverables.
as reviewer for achieving: a) Completeness and accuracy of work in
relation to engagement objectives; b) Proper incorporation of technical
input from specialists; c) Compliance with quality standards and risk
- Conduct interviews with senior level
client staff, identifying the root causes, risks or other insightful
information related to client issues and/or areas for additional
- Make appropriate business recommendations based on knowledge of clients and their business needs.
financial statements and ensure compliance with applicable
International Financial Reporting Standards and other relevant
- Attend audit committee meetings, annual general meetings and any other meetings that the client requires attendance.
- Proactively provide junior staff with ongoing coaching and share knowledge with team members regarding best practice.
- Mentor and coach less experienced team members in terms of specific performance and development areas.
- Provide feedback during the appraisal process.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,475 POSTS)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Relevant professional qualification (CPA/ACCA)
- At least 6 years of experience in the external audit field (experienced gained at a Big 4 firm is an added advantage)
Desirable skills and attributes
The successful candidates will possess the following:
- IFRS experience
- Display sound leadership skills
- Ability to market PwC services and to establish contacts in the marketplace
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and management skills
- Analytic and solution driven
you are keen to grow your career your own way and to discover how a
career with PwC will benefit you, find out more by visiting us at
www.pwc.co.tz and apply online. Your career path will be unique,
diverse, and exceptional as we give you the best opportunities to excel
Job Posting End Date: February 12th, 2023.