Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Jobs Vacancies at EXPERT CONSULTANCY Tanzania 2023
Expert Consultancy Tanzania Jobs
Food & Beverage ManagerJob Title:
Food & Beverage ManagerREPORTS TO:
General ManagerPOSITION SUMMARY:
that all guests are served to the hotels standard in the Restaurant /
bar / Lounge areas. Display highest standards of hospitality and welcome
are demonstrated at all times within all food and beverage areas.
Take orders of food and beverages to guests as per the Restaurant standards in a friendly, timely and efficient mannerRecommended:
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
FOOD &BEVERAGE SERVER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Greets guests and presents them with the menu.
· Informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any.
· Suggest food and beverages to the guest and also try to up sell.
Take food and beverage orders from the guest on the order
taking pads or on the handheld Point of sale system and remember to
enter the special requirements made by the guest while ordering the
food/Drinks. Eg: No Garlic, less spicy etc, Without egg etc
· Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
· Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
· Filling in for absent staff as needed
· Communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries.
· Co – ordinate with the bus person, kitchen staff, bar staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction.
· Server food and beverage to the guest as per the course of order.
· Observes guests and ensure their satisfaction with the food and service.
· Promptly respond to guest with any additional request.
· Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering
· Desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
· Prepare mixed drinks for service to your customers table.
· Properly open and pour wine at the tableside.
· Understands and can communicate products and services available at the hotel.
· Must have some familiarity with basic cooking skills.
· Help other areas of the restaurant such as answering telephones and assisting guests if your colleague not around.
- Certificate/Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent preferred.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,411 POSTS)
- Previous serving experience required at least 4 year
- Worked in in Bar & Lounge in large east Africa Countries
- Having the experience of five to seven Years
- Excellent oral communication skills required.
- Positive interpersonal skills required.
- English and Kiswahili Language.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and
experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email
subject (Food & Beverage Manager) on or before 15th February, 2023
Please note ONLY shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Who we are?
We are a Strategy & Human
Resource Management Consulting firm who;Offer training and management
consulting services to business, private practice, government, NGOs,
industry, organizations and professional associations.Have extensive
experience in training, working in and consulting on a wide range of
services.Are aware of the range of environments in which businesses of
different types operate from small enterprises to world Class
Companies.Understand the issues that are important to managers and the
issues typically facing different industries/sector
Get Notifications Faster by: