locations TANZANIA DSM HQ
time type Full time
job requisition id 30031771
big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating
meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to
lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability
for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values,
that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We
want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional
experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
The key purpose of this role is to be responsible for planning all daily
routes for all DC’s/Breweries/Spirit Enterprise in BU and analyses
these routes to update master data to drive efficiency and effectiveness
in daily operations. Grow profitability by exploiting delivery mode
Key outputs and responsibilities:
Adherence to health, safety and environmental and other company standards and policies
- To ensure that company and legal driving and vehicle regulations are adhered to.
- To track and ensure compliance to driver working hours per regulatory guidelines.
- To Ensure all routes planned comply with geofence and route road deviating protocols.
- Compliance to all legislation and standards
- Adherence to and maintenance of site housekeeping standards
- Wearing the correct PPE always as designated by site and area.
- Full implementation and adherence to DPO and LCP protocols
- Day to day distribution planning for all sites and all sales orders by means of planning systems and daily load plan generation.
- Scheduling distribution load plans for multiple depots within prescribed period.
- Utilise and optimise available technology to ensure continuous calibration of standards.
depot KPI’s daily i.e., Truck Start Up Times, Route Adherence, Service
Level, & TCT’s and deliver insights to internal customers. Ensuring
Load plans are executed in full, and inefficiencies are noted.
to all regulatory frameworks. Maintain regular and effective
communications with internal stakeholders via email/WhatsApp/Zoom/mobile
Master Data Management
and maintain all planning related depot master data for all sites in
country to ensure Efficient and Effective load Plan. Make sure
inefficiencies are noted to the T2 Planner
- Alignment of
theoretical and actual time spend on route and report on daily basis the
out of hours trips, KM deviations and fuel consumptions
DPO & LCP Implementation
- Support the implementation of the DPO Delivery and Planning Pillar in all sites across the country.
- Support the implementation of LCP Core planning for the BU.
- Ensure daily/weekly/monthly routines are fully adhered to.
- Track relevant KPI’s and PI’s as per standard.
- Identify deviations and analyze this with the use of problem-solving tools to show improvements over time
- Review load plan execution performance at an operational level and constructively provide feedback to drive improvement.
- KPI reporting against pre-determined Customer, Cost and Resource performance levels.
- On time submission of any DPO related reports and requirements
Key attributes and competencies:
- Syspro knowledge
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change effectively
- Computer literate
- Pro-active and customer centric
- Team player
- Goal and result oriented
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- Fluent in English and Swahili
- Degree/Diploma in Logistics and or Supply Chain
- Minimum of 2 years’ operational/planning experience in FMCG company
- Worked with routing tools such as RouteBuilder/FLO/Roadshow
Reporting structure: ]
Direct reports (solid line): None
Dotted line reports: None
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be
made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent
requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal
applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only
short-listed applicants will be contacted.
advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right
to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no
later than the 1st of February 2023.