|Asilia Camps and Lodge|
in Tanzania 2023: New Job Opportunities at Asilia Camps and Lodge Limited, 2023
At Asilia we aim to be an organization that offers Better Experiences and Strong Positive Impact.
give people joy and appreciation in iconic wildlife & wilderness
areas in a way that makes a positive lasting impact on the environment
and its people. Behind the scenes, we diligently build our operational,
sustainable, and marketing/sales capabilities and access to capital to
enable scaling up the experience and impact.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
As a butler, your role is vital in perpetuating our company’s aims, goals, and objectives!
Job Description is your guide to achieving these objectives by
outlining your daily duties & responsibilities. WE BELIEVE IN
Safari Operations Assistant
Safari Operations Assistant at Asilia Lodges And Camps Ltd January, 2023
COMPANY NAME: ASILIA LODGES AND CAMPS LTD
POSITION: Safari Operations Assistant
DEPARTMENT: SAFARI OPERATIONS
REPORTING TO: SAFARI OPERATIONS MANAGER
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
reconfirm safari and to communicate between office and guide before,
during and after safari to ensure guests have a memorable stay.
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & PERFORMANCE STANDARDS
- Reconfirming all safaris, a month before arrival
- Reconfirm all the last minutes safari within month of travel.
- Assisting on updating Domestic flight summary
- Reconfirm all services that agent has booked direct if tiles ops details.
- Day to Day communication with Sales Office
- Control and update list of activities and price list
- Printing of all nonvehicle safari by 1st of each month
- Duty Phone on Rotation with Colleagues
- Diploma in Tourism or any other related field
- Proven work experience (at least 2 years’ experience).
- Familiarity with Computer Applications and programs
- Able to work into multi-cultural environment.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Commitment to a high level of customer service.
- Ability to handle sensitive matters with efficiency and discretion.
- Must be able to speak English fluently, other languages an advantage.
- Trustworthiness, to have a strong sense of integrity
- Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines to ensure work is completed within time.
- Clear communication skills ensuring flow of clear, timely and candid information.
- Independent worker – able to work well with minimal supervision and have a problem-solving attitude.
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems.
- Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures.
How to Apply:
you met the requirements and are interested in this exciting
opportunity, please send your application and resume in only one pdf
document no later than February 10, 2023, to firstname.lastname@example.org.