Position: Bancassurance Officer (RM)Bancassurance Officer (RM) Job Opportunity
of General Insurance products through partner banks’ network and First
Level Contact Person (operations) for bank partners.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Ensure Jubilee Insurance is included in all banks operating bancassurance.
- Liaising with supporting departments i.e., claims, underwriting, finance to ensure smooth delivery of service and operations.
- Evaluating performance of each bank and advise on areas of improvement.
- Maintain a bancassurance prospect list from all business either quoted or lost and pursue the same.
- Monitoring competition and advising the Bancassurance Manager.
- Liaising with Credit Control Department to ensure accurate Premium statements and commissions payments are sent on time.
- Assist to develop SLAs that fit bancassurance operations.
- Ensuring satisfactory Customer Service as per SLAs.
- Assist to develop department procedure manual.
- Oversee and maintain business relationships with high profile banks.
- Delivery of the Bancassurance Premium Budget and satisfactory customer (banks) service in relation to General Business.
- Responsible for Bancassurance Business Target.
Job Requirements Education
degree in insurance/ Marketing and related fields. ExperienceMinimum
two (2) years’ experience in Bancassurance General Insurance.
- Exposure to Bank operations.
- Market intelligence and Business development skills.
- Market Awareness & Customer Focus.
- Continuous Innovation.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Please submit your updated CV to email@example.com indicating Bancassurance Officer as the Subject by January 31, 2023.