non-profit-organisation, which carries out projects aiming at reducing
Skills for Employment (SET) is a
Swiss Development Corporation (SDC) supported programme implemented in
Tanzania. It aims to enhance youth (self-employment for the Vocational
Skills Development system. It supports the government and private sector
stakeholders to expand access to quality training that matches the
demand from both the economy and youth. The project improves relevance
of labour market data for curriculum development, enhances the quality
of vocational teachers through continuing professional development and
provides access to tailor made practical vocational training for youth
in particular for women including young mothers.
Procurement and Logistics Officer
Procurement and Logistics Officer at Swisscontact Tanzania January, 2023
Under the supervision of the Business Administration Manager, the Procurement and Logistics Officer will:
Plan, coordinate and support the management of procurement and
logistics process for in-country purchasing including travel logistics.
The Procurement and Logistics Officer will perform the following tasks:
· Assist and prepare Request for Approval (RFA) and obtain RFA approvals
· Support Finance and Administration that all payments are paid and cleared with required supporting documents
· Maintain and produce quarterly asset and inventory reports for the finance team
· Organize and keep records of offices maintenance
· Identify missing and damaged items and recommends for disposal
Plan and manage the procurement process and procedure, such as Purchase
Order (PO), goods and services, events, workshops, and training,
acquiring quotations and bids analysis process
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,563 POSTS)
Required qualifications, experience, and competencies
· At least a Diploma/bachelor in a related subject; and/or relevant work experience. Master’s degree is an added advantage.
At least three years of relevant experience at the national level, in
supply, logistics, demand planning/forecasting, contracting/contract
management, and/or other directly related procurement and logistics
· Previous experience in closely working with international or national organizations in a similar role would be an advantage.
· Strong communication and negotiation skills
· Good oral and written English skills
· Excellent ability to use Microsoft office package (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
candidates are invited to submit CVs with a motivation letter/cover
letter in English including three (3) referees to email@example.com not later than 17:00 (EAT) on 06 February 2022. The CV and/or the cover letter must include the expected monthly gross salary expressed in TSH.
Please note that:
· Swisscontact respects gender equality and female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
· Applications received after the closing date and time will not be considered
· Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview