Customer Experience Agent
Customer Experience Agent Job Opportunity at Maersk
Maersk Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
About the job
you a customer-focused individual who is passionate about the employee
experience, has high energy, and strives to achieve the best in what you
do to effectively manage solutions? If so, this position is for you.Maersk Tanzania is looking for a Customer Experience Agent to join our team in Dar Es Salaam.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
will actively build strong relationships with customers and understand
their business to provide excellent customer service. This includes
proactively identifying new customer opportunities and developing
existing customer relationships to achieve volume and gross profit
WHAT WE OFFER:
You will gain industry
knowledge, have the opportunity to focus on creating valuable
relationships and work with highly professional teams in an environment
where you are valued, recognized and well rewarded. This will give you
the skills required for a client-facing role, deepen your potential and
broaden your professional development, contributing to the success of
your team and the company.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
deliver a positive customer experience for all customers and to ensure a
smooth execution of the end – to- end shipment lifecycle by working
closely in daily interactions through various channels and agreed media.
- Handle incoming customer queries, issues, exception management.
- On-board new clients and deliver a second-to-none experience to them for increased share of their business
- Be fully responsible for customer satisfaction and experience on interaction with customers
when leverage of external sales face to face interaction would benefit
the customers relationship or where large potential profitability has
- Ensure all products and services are sold to the customer to maximize Maersk profitability
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders including sales, OTCX etc
- Effectively handover of terms and conditions agreed with customer to stakeholder groups, including OTCX
- Manage the pipeline for customers in their portfolio, accurate forecasting, and provide input for segmentation
- Actively promote the use of digital channels and promoting the Maersk Brand visits where needed
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor Degree from any background
- 2+ years of experience in Logistics (Import/Export/Inland)
- A driven fast learner, with a positive attitude who shows initiative and take ownership over client cases
- A professional communicator, able to keep a cool head and a customer centric approach while getting things done
- Someone who is comfortable with multi-tasking whilst keeping focus on delivering quality
- Someone who is an excellent team player
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Capable of building solid rapport over the phone
- Can build and maintain a strong network of customers
- Successfully manages negotiation process
- Capable of overcoming objections
- Has knowledge of market competitors and industry trends
- Confident in decision making
- Someone with an open mindset who can give constructive feedback, and in turn welcomes feedback as well
MODE OF APPLICATION: