|Serengeti Breweries Ltd (SBL)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) 2022
locations Moshi, Tanzania
time type Full time
job requisition id JR1074502
Job Description :
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Job Description :
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie
Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in
250 years, nothing has changed. We’re the world’s leading premium
alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is
thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust
them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the
career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Our ambition is to
build the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products
Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best
people. Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully integrated beverage business in
Diageo Africa (supply and demand for beer and spirits) It is a
subsidiary of East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest business
unit in Diageo Africa and the largest listed Company on the NSE in
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
SBL was incorporated in 1988 as Associated Breweries
Limited and changed its name to Serengeti Breweries Limited in 2002, and
commenced commercial operations in 1996 with one brewery in Dar es
Salaam. The company was acquired by EABL in October 2010 and has three
breweries located in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Moshi.
flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brand portfolios
include Pilsner Lager, Serengeti Lite, Kibo Gold and Guiness.
Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several
global Diageo international renowned spirit brands such as Johnnie
Walker®, Smirnoff Vodka®, Bailey’s Irish Cream ®, Richot®, Bond 7
Whiskey® and Gilbeys Gin®.
Purpose of the role
Responsible for running/operating the machinery as well as do regular maintenance on the machines.
- Operates and monitors the equipment according to the SOP
- Adheres to Environment, Health and Safety procedures and standards
- Performs equipment shutdowns according to the SOP
- Run the equipment at the rated speed
- Capture data and update on provided reporting platforms
- Maintain high standards of hygiene by keeping the equipment and surrounding areas clean
- Deliver product that meets all quality requirements
- Run equipment in compliance with the design parameters
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and safe operation of all machinery under their indirect control.
- Conducts look-listen-feel inspections of the equipment and initiate work requests
- Solves situational problems by using troubleshooting tools
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,319 POSTS)
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bsc in food Science and Technology, Bsc in Chemical engineering
- Experience in handling machines and autonomous maintenance for at least 3 years in manufacturing industry.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Worker Type :Regular
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date : 2023-01-20-08:00