|Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST)|
Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST), a Non-Governmental Organization, is a
social enterprise and a leading provider of family planning, sexual and
reproductive health care and allied services. MST is a partner of the
Government of Tanzania and a member of the Marie Stopes International
(MSI) Global Partnership, which operates in over 37 countries worldwide.
MST is committed to its employees, clients, children and vulnerable
adults’ protection, and has zero tolerance to any sort of harassment.
MST promotes a speaking up culture whereby employees work transparently
and are empowered to report any existence or potential existence of
harassment at workplaces..
MST’s mission is that all women and men in
Tanzania will have “Children by Choice, Not Chance”.
We are looking for an active & qualified individual for the following role below….
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Sales Representative at Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST) January, 2023
Location: Mwanza (with frequent travel within Lake zone & Tanzania national-wide)
to Head of Sales and Marketing, the Sales representative will be
responsible to connect with Distributors and Consumers and generate
sales for MST. Their duties will include developing sales pitches to
sell MST products for both Primary Sales to Key Distributors and
Secondary Sales to Wholesalers and Retail Traders, making cold calls to
sales leads or taking calls from prospective customers and maintaining
documentation of their sales including invoices or client contracts and
debt collection and credit management.
Among Key Responsibilities:
· Identifying potential clients in their territories and plan on the mode of interaction with such and other providers.
· Making MST’s products/brands available in targeted number of retail outlets in the assigned territory.
Working closely with key distributors to generate primary sales
and assist the distributors in secondary sales (i.e., sales to retail
· Merchandising and putting up point of sale materials at retail outlets.
· Planning and in some cases conducting CMEs in the respective areas.
· Providing market feedback and offer useful suggestions on how to counter competition.
· Gathering market intelligence and providing insights.
· Provide customer support – After Sales Support.
· Timely and accurate reporting.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Work closely with rest of Sales teams to meet or exceed all
activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations,
proposals, and closes.
· Set examples for sales team in areas
of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills,
and work habits.
· Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
· Conduct regular coaching and counselling with sales teams to build motivation and selling skills.
· Bachelor Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration/ Pharmacy or equivalent.
· Post graduate qualification e.g. MBA will be an added advantage.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,319 POSTS)
· 3-4 years of experience in FMCG or Pharmaceutical Sales.
· Extensive experience in all aspect’s Distributor Relationship Management.
· Experience within the reproductive health sector highly preferable.
· Able to understand and execute strategic vision.
· Negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills.
· Strong written, reading and spoken English Language skills.
· Proven ability to ‘sell’ ideas, concepts.
· IT literate.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply:
you feel that you are able to meet the requirements, and you are
motivated enough to be part of the team, please send your application CV
and cover letter by email detailing your suitability and why you are
interested in the post, to the address below:
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
Plot 421 & 422 Mwenge | Kijitonyama area
P.O. Box 7072, Dar es Salaam | Tanzania.
Telephone: +255 22 2774991-4, +255 22 2702030-2
Closing date: All applications should reach the addressee before Friday, January 29, 2023. Only short- listed candidates will be contacted.