Jobs in Tanzania 2023: Job Vacancies at Schneider Electric Tanzania, 2023
Local Content Coordinator
Local Content Coordinator at EACOP January, 2023
ADVERTISEMENT for Local Content Coordinator – EACOP EITS Contractor REFERENCE: 1025-ADVT-GAC EI-TZ-GEN-Local Content Coordinator
Electric Projects and Services Tanzania Limited (CONTRACTOR) as the
main EITS Integrator Contractor (Electrical Instrumentation and
Telecommunications Systems) for the EACOP project, requires the services
of a Local Content Coordinator.
Brief Description of Role:
Driving Implementation of the EITS Integrator Contractor’s Local Content plan.
and coordinate with EACOP Company organization in Tanzania, on the
topic of Local Content and prepare specific reporting and achieving
specific KPI’s pertaining to the EITS Integrator Contractor obligations
under the EACOP project.
Interface with Local Authorities:
- Liaise with local authorities when required and be the direct local correspondent for any matters pertaining to Local Content
Local Partners, Local Suppliers and In-Country Stakeholders Interface:
- Interface to local suppliers providing goods and services in line with overall delivery of LC commitments.
an active relationship with local stakeholders with whom delivery of LC
is associated – including training, vocational schools, institutes,
Interface with Customer, Engagement & Participation on LC Matters:
with the EACOP Co project team in TZ and be the main point of contact
for all Local Content matters. Understand the schedule and participate
in EACOP Local Content forums, initiatives, drives, events and seminars.
- Define a plan and Build/Develop Content for engaging in these activities in line with delivering commitments.
- Track, Monitor and Report on implementation of Local Content commitments online(SMP) and on hardcopy.
- Where required, coordinate the key project actors (GAC El, GFS, PA, SNEF) and support in aligning delivery of their commitments
- Implementation of the Project’s Industrial Relations Management System (IRMS)
- From assessments, advice on areas where LC Enhancement opportunities can be deployed and achieved.
- Identify risks and opportunities and propose solutions for mitigation
We are looking for experienced staff who have the following:
- Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Business
- Administration OR Law OR Community Development or any related field from a Recognized and Duly Accredited University
- Experience in Local Content Management or Stakeholder Management or Customer Projects environment
least 5 years’ Work Experience in a Recognized and Reputable Firm /
Company Fluent in English & Kiswahili Valid Driving License
- Good Typing, Written and Spoken Communication Skills
with Strong Skills in Microsoft Word Packages: WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT
Self-Driven with a high level of professional and personal integrity
- Experience in Oil & Gas Sector is an added advantage
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
How to Apply:
Interested candidates that meet the minimum requirements and have the capability should send their CVs in English by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; with the reference 1025-ADVT. GAC EI-TZ-GEN-Local Content Coordinator as the subject by latest 3rd of February 2023, 5:00pm. East African Time (EAT)
candidates that meet the minimum requirements and pass an entry test
will have the opportunity to be included in future interview processes
Please note that, should you not be contacted more than two weeks after
the deadline, consider your application unsuccessful. COMPANY reserves
the right not to consider applicants who do not meet all the minimum