|Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)|
Title: Deputy Head Of Mission
Direct Reports: HEAD OF MISSION
the Head of Mission through delegated tasks and responsibilities,
managing the day-to-day functioning of the capital office and team,
ensuring contacts with local authorities according to MSF protocols,
standards and procedures in order to contribute to the optimal
functioning of the mission. The Deputy Head of Mission replaces the Head
of Mission in his/her absence.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- Degree in project management, risk management, social studies, political sciences, law or administration.
working experience of at least two years in relevant positions and in
management / coordinator positions in MSF OR at least 3 years’
experience as deputy Head of Mission or Head of Mission in the
Humanitarian sectorExperience in budget management and in Networking
- Essential knowledge of Tanzania humanitarian context and legal applications
- Fluent oral and written English and Swahili
- Essential computer literacy: word, excel and PowerPoint
- Essential first-rate writing skills and excellent research / analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, legal approach, people management, organisational skill, flexibility, stress and time management
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- Contributing to the mission-wide strategy; including the Country Policy, Annual Plan, budget and policy frameworks
- Monitoring the annual plan to ensure alignment with MSF strategies and Mission policies
- Representing MSF towards other actors at national level and supporting the PC with representation at local level
to the analysis of the political, humanitarian and medical situation in
the country and in the region. Identifying potential fields of
intervention and determining response strategies. Supporting the Head of
Mission in the preparation of project proposals
- Contributing to
the planning and implementation of medical-humanitarian activities in
the mission according to MSF standards and protocols, their monitoring
and evaluation, as well as their outcomes
- Coordinating, in close cooperation with the Medco, the emergency response procedures
- When necessary leading and participating in exploratory missions
- Ensuring proper planning and coordination of resources in the projects in order to implement MSF activities:
- Providing support to all project coordinators in project management, and preparation of project reports
- In cooperation with the Medco supporting the PCs in the planning and control exercises
- Being the link between the coordinators and the projects, assuring the follow-up on specific dossiers delegated by the HOM
the HoM in implementing all Human Resources-policies ensuring that MSF
acts as a responsible employer in terms of working conditions and
reduction of security and health risks
- Monitoring, analyzing and ensuring the implementation of the local security plans
and coordinating the implementation of the security framework and
ensuring the understanding thereof within the mission, informing the
Head of mission on potential security risks, incidents and context
- Performing tasks delegated ad hoc by the Head of Mission
depending on the dimension of the mission and taking into consideration
sustainability in the treatment of the dossiers
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
interested candidates shall submit their motivation letter, CV and copy
of relevant professional certificates not later than Thursday, January 26th, 2023 at 4:00 PM. Please quote the job title on the email subject “DEPUTY HEAD OF MISSION”
Please send your application to the email address MSFCH-Tanzania-Recruitment@geneva.msf.org. The applications can also be submitted at MSF offices situated at Warioba RD, Mikocheni B, Plot 100, Daima Street House no 16 or To MSF Project Admin in Nduta Refugees Camp, Kibondo District.
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting
your application, you consent to MSF using your data only for the
recruitment process to have all the information and documents necessary
to proceed with the recruitment, validation of your application and
selection of the most suitable candidate. Your data will be treated
confidentially. Only people part of the recruitment process have access
to your data. MSF does not sell your data under any circumstances. If
you have any questions or requests, you can contact MSFCH-Tanzania-HrManager@geneva.msf.org
ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.