|Baobab Secondary School
in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at Baobab Schools Tanzania, 2023
SHAJAR Schools (Baobab Schools Tanzania) Jobs
Baobab Secondary School is purpose-built girls and boys
boarding school situated at Mapinga village in Zinga ward, Yombo
Division, Bagamoyo district, less than a kilometer beyond the new
Chinese bridge project and 45 kilometres from Dar es Salaam on Bagamoyo
road, Tanzania in East Africa. The school is a cutting edge
establishment on the national education scene.
We are committed to providing an inspirational environment for our O”
Girls and A” Level Boys students, where they are actively engaged in
learning and optimistic that they can achieve.
SHAJAR Schools Management invites applications from suitably qualified
persons to fill in the following job vacancies below available at its
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Degree in Business Studies majoring in Accountancy: such as B.Com, BAF,
BBA, and Bachelor of Accountancy. Applicants with CPA (T) and
experience of at least 03 years in accounting and auditing will have an
Human Resources Officer
Position: Human Resources Officer
- A minimum of Degree in Human Resources Management or Public Administration from an accredited College/ University.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,319 POSTS)
- Bachelor Degree in Dentistry from an accredited College / University.
A Nurse and Midwife
Position: A Nurse and Midwife
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing and Midwifery from an accredited College / University.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Studies majoring in Accountancy: such as B.Com, BAF, BBA, and Bachelor of Accountancy.
Secondary School teachers
Position: Secondary School teachers:
- Advanced Mathematics
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree in Education in the relevant area of specialization
- Teaching experience of at least three (03)years in a reputable Institution.
- Able to work independently under minimum or no supervision.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
In all positions, the salary is negotiable, depending on the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
How to Apply:
candidates should send their applications attached with up-to-date CV
and relevant Certificates to the Headmaster through the following e
mails: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
The deadline for submitting the application is 27 January 2023.
Get Notifications Faster by: