|Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology|
locations Tanzania, Mwanza
time type Full time
job requisition id R0050684
Location Tanzania, Mwanza, Tanzania
Job Title Stock and Inventory Audit ManagerRecommended:
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- Prepare, communicate and implement comprehensive annual stock and inventory audit plans covering all stockrooms.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate stock and inventory records within various stockrooms in Tanzania
detailed audit reports by importing current audits and past audits to
compare in various reports while interviewing respective warehouse
supervisors/managers to verify questionable stockrooms
the audit closing process/journal entries reporting by generating a
report for management Data analytics audit of all stock codes movement.
cycle audits to ensure that the company is accurately recording
inventory costs in accordance with generally accepted accounting
principles-International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and
Sandvik financial reporting policy and procedures.
- Consulting with management to ensure that they are aware of any problems encountered during the audit
- Compiling reports of findings, and observations and suggesting solutions to any issues/anomalies encountered during the audit
- Conducting physical inventories of inventory items to ensure that they are accurately valued for financial reporting purposes
- Review and analyze inventory reports and locate discrepancies in data
- Manage and maintains the audit of the cycle counts programs for all the stockrooms
- Work with teams of varying sizes while maintaining proper workflow procedures
- Routinely do risk assurance controls over stockrooms to ensure maximum control against thefts and general losses
- Real-time audit of stock returns to DI (Sandvik Global Main Hubs) and adjustments made in relation to stock return
- Real-time audit of stock receipt at stockroom 10 (Mwanza)
audit of stock dispatch from Stockroom 10 (Mwanza) to different remote
stockrooms at the customer site and on customer orders.
- Manage and verify the integrity of reports for goods in transit, stock on hand, and OSMI stock.
- Manage and audit the return of OSMI to be scrapped and redistribution of slow-moving stock
- Manage and prepare a succession plan for the section and develop proper talent management for the team
- Participate and support territory/global initiatives or projects as needed
- Any other duties that may be assigned by HOD-Head of Department.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,475 POSTS)
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Degree in relevant field (i.e., Business, Supply Chain, Procurement)
- Minimum 5 Years Experience in Inventory Audit/Warehousing
- Experience in the Mining Industry is an added advantage
- Excellent Analytical and Presentation Skills
MODE OF APPLICATION: