|Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology|
locations Tanzania, Mwanza
time type Full time
job requisition id R0050681
Location Tanzania, Mwanza, Tanzania
Job Title Senior Technical PlannerRecommended:
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- Responsible for
parts demand planning activities and develop/execute a process to manage
inventory levels to minimize stock holdings while maximizing supply
- Maintaining effective functioning of all the stockrooms to optimize the inventory available locally
- Execute, identify, communicate, and proactively manage potential parts availability gaps or risk
- Build and manage the forecast for major components in collaboration with Customer, Parts Portfolios, Sales and Contract teams
- Accountable for developing and communicate KPI reporting internally and to customers regarding parts planning
- Prepare and maintain a rolling 5-year Major Component Change out Plan with All Customers in line with customer strategies
- Work closely with customers, using a specialist understanding of equipment performance and lifecycle costings
- Coordinate with Logistics / ordering communicate with customers internal and external
- Translate customer change out plans into Company strategies and actions
- Prepare rolling orders for components within a 12-month horizon
- Maintain database of parts and machine model and serial numbers for all customers. Updating with relevant Service Bulletins
- Assist in preparing the annual parts budget and forecast for the department
- Ensure all components and parts are on site timeously prior to the scheduled component changeout date
- Ensure that all work assigned is completed in an efficient and timely manner
- Liaise with workshops to plan parts requirements in line with component repair requirements
- Quarterly review with external and internal customers on forecasts and KPIs
- Participate in reviews of inventory to identify obsolete parts
- Actively coach and mentor junior Planners to improve overall skills, capabilities, including succession planning
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,475 POSTS)
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Relevant maintenance trade or tertiary qualification (i.e. Engineering
7 years experience in a similar position (Planner/Scheduler)Experience
with Sandvik Equipment is an added advantage but not necessary.
- Demonstrated experience in resource allocation and inventory management
- Strong problem solving, analytical and strategic planning skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work autonomously and be decisive
- Sound understanding of the mining industry
MODE OF APPLICATION: