Relationship Manager – Scheme Financing (1 Position(s))
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
for growing both Liabilities (Deposits) and Assets from MSMEs (Micro
and Small Medium Enterprises) in scheme financing, advising Business
Banking department on business strategy to build up and grow scheme
financing, anchor propositions, contracting based client’s portfolio and
overall department strategy, assisting Relationship Officers/Branch
Managers in recruiting business customers to ensure business growth for
scheme financing portfolio.
selling scheme financing deposits, contractors and anchor propositions
for credit facilities, and cross selling of other bank products (Forex,
Fund Transfer, Internet Banking etc.)
- Explore business opportunities to grow scheme and deposit book and monitor performance of existing portfolio.
scheme financing credit applications and anchor proposals submitted by
Business Centers and Branches and provide recommendations for decision
- Take a leading role in driving scheme financing
portfolio activities, through networking and promoting awareness of this
segment with SME with business centers and branch managers.
the capacity of the Relationship Managers/officers through on-going
mentoring and support to ensure quality credit application and business
- Take a leading role in scheme business development
through an effective call program to both existing and prospects for
different companies under different industries.
- Create awareness
of scheme products within and outside business unit as well as training
branches and working closely with other respective departments.
contribute to development/review of credit policy for the bank to
ensure it is aligned with scheme best practice and statutory
- Review of Top tier SMEs, Contractors, Corporate
clients, market intelligence reports, workshops/focus group reports and
review product design and performance to establish if change, redesign,
or re-launch is appropriate.
- Ensure that customer satisfaction
for the scheme financing portfolio is achieved by providing accurate
advice for selling in line with customers’ expectations.
budget and projections for the scheme financing assets and deposit
products. The budget to include the list of existing, prospective, and
potential customers to benefit from the loan and deposit products.
- Perform other duties as may be directed or assigned by his/her superior.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth understanding of features under anchor propositions and scheme financing products.
- Strong credit analysis skills.
- Good customer relationship and sound understanding of bank’s loan products, policies, and procedures.
- Conversant with standard computer applications (Excel, Word, and Access).
- Good communication skills with high proficiency in the use of English and Kiswahili.
- Excellent business management, leadership, coaching, and team building skills.
Qualifications and Experience:
degree or its equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Banking and
Procurement via supply chain management and or other relevant fields of
studies from recognized higher learning institutions.
- Possession of a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Three years relevant experience in working with FMCG’s industries/sectors, (i.e. Fast Moving Consumer Goods) and Contractors.
Job opening date : 19-Jan-2023
Job closing date : 02-Feb-2023