Head, Human Asset Management & Admin
Mtwara, Mtwara Region, Tanzania, United Republic of
Drive the implementation of approved HR and
Administration policies to ensure efficient management of human and
material resources in the Company.
Ensure adherence to approved best
practices in HR & Administration policies, procedures, and processes
and instil the Organisation’s culture and values in all staff.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
the implementation of Dangote Cement Plc (DCP) and Dangote Cement
Limited, Tanzania (DCLT)’s approved HR and Administration programs in
Communicate DCLT’s overall objectives to subordinates
and ensure mutual understanding of roles, responsibilities, and
accountabilities in the Company.
Articulate the department’s plans, ensuring alignment with country-wide programs and objectives.
the use of approved systems/ framework to support recruitment, learning
and development, career and performance management, labour relations,
compensation & benefits’ activities in the Company.
- Resolve HR issues in the Company and escalate to the Plant Director or CEO as may be necessary.
- Oversee collation of staff vacancies in the Company, verify and forward to relevant Head Office department.
- Provide guidance on the implementation of approved career and performance management practices in the Company.
- Assume overall responsibility for timely payment of all contract and temporary staff in the Company.
- Monitor periodically to ensure maximum participation in scheduled training activities for Company employees.
the implementation of a first-class maintenance and management culture
for all office and residential buildings in the Company’s portfolio.
to ensure conformance of the Company’s facility management practices to
approved Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies and procedures.
periodic inspections to examine the conditions of the Company’s
facilities and ensure that maintenance contractors adhere to agreed
Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Drive the implementation of the
organisation’s fleet management and operations plan to meet current,
emerging and future transportation needs.
- Oversee the Company’s
fleet (official and pool vehicles) to ensure optimal usage and
functionality and minimize vehicle downtime.
- Perform periodic checks to ensure the relevant security controls are in place in the Company.
- Escalate administrative issues to the Country CEO or relevant Head Office function for speedy resolution.
- Manage the department’s budget and approved expenditure as defined in the manual of authority.
- Obtain information from unit heads on HR and Admin activities, review and collate for periodic management reporting.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Country CEO or Group Chief HR Officer.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a Social Sciences or related discipline.
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant work experience with at least four (4) years in a senior management position.
in Business Administration or Postgraduate degree in Human Resource
Management or a related discipline will be an added advantage.
qualification in Human Resource Management e.g., Senior Professional in
Human Resource Management (SPHRM) will be an added advantage.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and
legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Sound knowledge of DCP and DCLT’s business operations, products, and service offerings.
knowledge and experience in Human Resource Management principles,
processes and techniques covering areas such as organisation
development, manpower planning & recruitment, learning &
development, performance & career management, leave management,
compensation & benefits, reward & recognition, issues
resolution, retention & exit management etc.
- Deep appreciation of local and global industry Human Resource Management best practices.
- Strong strategic planning and execution skills.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience in HR strategy implementation.
understanding of employee/industrial relations, as well as an
appreciation of the dynamics of the labour and employment legislations
in the country.
- Knowledge of relevant applications to support HR and administration operations.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Sound communication and networking skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Decent business writing skills.
- Good supervisory, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Robust ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong proficiency in the use of MS Office tools.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
MODE OF APPLICATION: