Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Opportunities at Good Neighbors Tanzania, 2023
Finance and Administration Officer
Finance and Administration Officer Reports to
: Finance DirectorLocation:
Mbweni – ZanzibarContract Duration:
1 Year Contract
Neighbors Tanzania – Zanzibar Area Office (GNTZ-ZAO) is going to
implement the KOICA project mentioned above, in order to provide better
teaching and learning in secondary schools through learner-centered
pedagogy in classrooms, strengthen teacher support services, improve
learning environments, and conduct greater community engagement through
school-based monitoring in Zanzibar. Therefore, GNTZ-ZAO would like to
invite a talented and experienced person who can work together with us
in a passionate way.
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare Budget Administration request and Bank Payment Voucher
Final Spending Summary for All Approved Administration Bank Payments
Voucher and Printing and Downloaded Approved FSS documents through the
- Prepare and submit payroll and related statutory expenditure
- Ensuring effective control over inventory and office supplies Following up monthly time sheets (attendance) for all staff.
- Managing and Control Conference room
the register of incoming mail and the dispatch registration book.
Receives mail and packages and distributes them among staff member
- Develop vehicle/equipment usage logs and ensure such logs are complete, up-to-date, and submitted to the supervisor.
- Any other related duty may be assigned.
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2023 (1,275 POSTS)
Qualification, Experiences and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or similar.
of 1+ year relevant work experience Practical experience with
accounting software (such as QuickBooks), spreadsheets (such as MS
Excel), and databases (such as MS Access).
- Able to quickly learn and adapt to new software and processes.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet all deadlines.
- Exceptional time, task, and resource management skills.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Ability to multitask, ability to handle pressure well, ability to improvise, flexibility, adaptability to transitions.
- Maintaining Integrity and Confidentiality of records and Information all the time.
- Good motivational organizational skills.
- A team player, flexible, quick-thinking and able to work well under pressure.
- Working experiences in Zanzibar are highly considered.
All interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, please Click here to apply for the position on or before 28th January 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please include 3 referee contact addresses in your CV.
All applications should be addressed to the Country Director, Good Neighbors Tanzania, P.O. Box 33104, Dar es Salaam.
Neighbors Tanzania will not be responsible for transport or/and
accommodation during the interview, there will be no refund for the
Get Notifications Faster by: