|EACOP Project Bomba la Mafuta|
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at JV
SPEK (EACOP Project Bomba la Mafuta), 2023
SPEK is a diverse joint venture of four leading construction companies
in Tanzania registered CLASS 1,Civil, Building ,Mechanical and
Electrical contractor united to undertake substantial national and
Multinational infrastructure projects.
SPEK here as a contractor has been awarded the contract to carry out
the construction of Early Civil Works Contract to construction of some
of it MCPY’s (Main Camp and Coating Pipe Yard ) and it’s access road
within Tanzania for the EACOP Project.
JV SPEK informs all Tanzanians
that is searching experienced and reputable candidates to apply for
various employment opportunities which will be for the execution of
above projects. All Tanzanians with qualifications and ready to work
with JV SPEK on the EACOP projects should apply.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
VARIOUS EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Post Title: Security Officer- (2 posts)
- Post Title: Human Resource Officer (1 post)
- Post Title: Human Resource Manager (1 post)
- Post Title: Workshop Engineer / Supervisor (3 posts)
- Post Title: Workshop Manager (1 post)
- Post Title: QA-QC Engineer / Material Engineer (2 posts)
- Post Title: Planning Engineer -(2 posts)
- Post Title: Contracts Manager – (1 post)
- Post Title: Construction Manager – Civil (2 posts)
- Post Title: Health safety and environment officer (3 posts)
- Post Title: Logistic Coordinator (3 posts)
- Post Title: Quantity Surveyor -(2 posts)
- Post Title: Quantity Surveyor – (1 post)
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
GENERAL QUALIFICATION FOR ALL JOBS
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in related field of study ,
- Minimum 3+ years of experience on the related field and working from construction company will be an added advantage.
engineering position i.e., Construction Project Manager, Construction
Manager, QAand QC Manager, Planning Engineer Candidates Must be
registered as a Graduate/Professional Engineer with ERB.
- Contracts Manager and Quantity surveyors must be registered with Architects and Quantity Surveyor’s Registration Board (AQRB)
- Excellent in report Writing
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Supervisory and management experience
- Excellent in Time Management
- Excellent attention to details and time management
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Research and analysis skills.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and organisational abilities
- Mathematic and measurement skills.
- Knowledge of computer research and analysis programs.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Ability to keep detailed records .
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND REQUIREMENT FOR ALL JOBS
- All applicants must be Tanzanian Citizen
- Age from 18 years
- No criminal records
- Applicant to attach detailed CV with reliable phone numbers as well as names of referees and their contact information
applicant to include copies of their education and professional
certificates.,ie Post Graduate/Degree/ Diploma certificates, ERB
certificates depending on post applied.
- Flexibility to move to different regions where the company has projects
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
How to Apply:
Send application to Human Resource Officer through email firstname.lastname@example.org before 17:00hrs EAST AFRICA TIME, on 1st FEBRUARY 2023.
Subject of email should have the position you are applying for.
WOMEN ARE ENCOURAGE TO APPLY,
NO HIRING AT THE GATE,
Application is completely free, do not pay money to apply or get the job.