|Aga Khan University (AKU)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Jobs Vacancies at Aga Khan University (AKU) 2023
Aga Khan University
and self-governing international university, with 13 teaching sites in 6
countries over three continents. An integral part of the Aga Khan
Development Network, AKU provides higher education in several
disciplines, carries out research pertinent to the countries and
operates 7 hospitals (soon 8) and over 325 outreach clinics, all at
It has almost 2,500 students and 14,000 staff. The University is both a
model of academic excellence and an agent of social change. As an
international institution, AKU operates on the core principles of
quality, relevance, impact and access.
The Aga Khan University invites applications for the below project positions below based in Tanzania…
This position will be based in Dar es
Teaching Associate (English Language Teaching)
Department : Network of English Language Enhancement
Location : Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Network of English Language Enhancement (ELE_net) seeks a Teaching
Associate to support both students and staff at AKU to develop the
language and skills needed to study and work more effectively in English
ELE_net functions as a distributed network, working with
colleagues across the university to design and deliver high-quality
courses and services for the enhancement of English language skills.
will promote and ensure quality teaching and effective learning of
English for Academic and Professional purpose to students and staff at
AKU. You will also ensure that your teaching meets learner needs and
expectations, quality standards and organizational expectations.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | ZIPO ZA NECTA NA MOCK 1988 – 2019. BONYEZA HAPA!
Planning and teaching academic English courses to university students
from a range of linguistic, educational and cultural backgrounds, both
in-person and online
- Selecting, preparing and using teaching and
learning materials appropriate for undergraduate and postgraduate
students whose first language is not English.
- Providing academic writing support for students, as appropriate, through consultations and tutorials
- Developing and conducting assessments as required
- Making effective use of the AKU Virtual Learning Environment (Moodle), and other learning and communication technologies
- Carrying out administrative and record-keeping tasks associated with teaching, attendance and assessment
- Attending staff meetings, planning meetings and professional development sessions
- Master’s degree in a relevant subject area
- At least 3 years of relevant teaching experience, preferably gained supporting students in a higher education context
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and able to communicate clearly and effectively to a wide range of learners.
- Effective teaching skills, including an ability to employ a range of delivery techniques and assessment methods
- Ability to create a positive learning atmosphere and develop good rapport with students
- Good time management and planning skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
level of competence in English language (equivalent to at least a high
C1 in the Common European Framework of Reference), particularly in
academic and professional contexts
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
Please send your CV and a cover letter detailing how you meet the job requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org