countries around the world. In Tanzania, ACDI/VOCA is implementing the
USAID-funded Feed the Future Tanzania Kilimo Tija Activity, which aims
to transform the Tanzanian horticulture market system into a more
vibrant, competitive, resilient, and inclusive one capable of fueling
sustained growth and drawing in new market participants.
believes that all people should have the opportunity to achieve better
lives for themselves, their families, and their communities. With
diverse partners, ACDI/VOCA empowers people to succeed in the global
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE! MEL Specialist
MEL Specialist at ACDI/VOCA January, 2023
Pursuant to its mission, ACDI/VOCA is seeking an experienced and
talented professional for the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
Specialist position. The position will ensure proper monitoring and
evaluation of the activity and facilitate learning among project staff,
partners, and stakeholders. S\he will monitor activity data collection
processes, undertake systematic verification, review of data and ensure
Kilimo Tija MEL system and tools are effective in monitoring of project
activities, outputs and outcomes – based on agreed indicators and foster
project internal and external learning and evidence-based decision
Location: Iringa, Mbeya, and Zanzibar
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
the update and implementation of the M&E plan and ensure the
execution of outcome and project evaluations and other related studies.
- Maintain regular data backups, security, and confidentiality at all times in accordance with ACDI-VOCA and donor requirements.
- Develop M&E work plans and update data collection tools in coordination with the supervisor.
- Regularly collect, compile, and analyze project data to inform progress on targets.
and coordinate fieldwork activities during baseline and end-line
surveys, midterm reviews, evaluation, and other project studies.
data into the LEAP Database and other online data management systems on
a regular basis and as may be directed from time to time by the
- Review all project reports to ensure that information on indicators is accurate, relevant, and well presented.
regular reviews, reflections, and feedback sharing with project teams
and management to ensure continuous learning and maximum utilization of
M&E data for decision-making.
- Build the capacity of the
project team on M&E-related issues and provide guidance and
technical support in all matters pertaining to data collection, quality
assurance, analysis, and presentation.
- Participate in the preparation and update of the annual work plan.
- Develop suitable and innovative solutions and tools for improving project implementation.
to improving expertise, knowledge, and skills in his/her area of
specialization and be willing to offer technical support in building the
capacity of other M&E staff.
- Ensure the quality of data through data verification procedures, including routine Data Quality Assessments (DQA)
- Monitoring project activities, outputs, and progress towards anticipated results
in the development of standard operating procedures for the M&E
processes based on corporate tools and instruments.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
bachelor’s degree within the fields of agriculture, social sciences,
research and statistics, Project Planning and Management, ICT, Community
Development, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in
project monitoring and evaluation, research, and survey implementation
Experience in monitoring donor-funded projects in areas of youth
development, economic growth, and agricultural development is a plus.
computer skills, including professional experience using Excel, SPSS,
Stata, Power-BI, Tableau, NVivo, and other programs for data analysis
- Having experience with databases and online/digital data collection systems like ODK and Kobo Collect will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of monitoring and evaluation techniques, including qualitative and quantitative data collection approaches,
- capable of working independently, remotely, and within a diverse multicultural team.
- An excellent team player, able to think and adapt proactively to changing situations.
- Good in oral and written Kiswahili and English
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 16, 2023.
Candidates should indicate the position for which they are applying in
the subject line. Only fully qualified candidates will be contacted for
an interview. ACDI/VOCA is an equal opportunity employer.