|Four Seasons Safari|
Jobs in Tanzania 2023: New Job Vacancies at Job at Four Seasons Safari Lodge – Serengeti 2023
time type Full time
job requisition id REQ10269768
aspects of Lodge and Plan, organize, control and direct the work to
employees responsible for preparation of sweet items, pastries, cakes,
ice creams, sorbets, fruit compotes, breads, chocolates and show pieces
while ensuring superior quality and consistency.
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
- PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
1. Coordinate the selection,
training, development, and evaluation of employees and managers in the
Kitchen’s bakery/pastry shop through effective management and leadership
to ensure that established cultural and core standards are met;
long-range strategic planning for outlet operation.
2. Assist in the
planning and development of menus for the hotel; ensure the correct
preparation and presentation of a consistent level for all food items
prepared through production and demonstration.
3. Control labor and operating expenses through effective scheduling, budgeting, purchasing decisions and inventory control.
Ensure that sanitation standards as set forth by Four Seasons, local,
state, and federal regulations are in compliance as well as the
cleanliness and organization of the kitchen.
5. Set up control
systems which will assure quality and portion consistency and the
ability to create proper purchasing specifications as well as monitor
and review operating criteria and develop an awareness of the importance
of food preparation and quality.
6. Communicate with employees and
managers to ensure operational needs are met as well as attend regular
operational meetings to ensure effective coordination and cooperation
7. Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in Impact.
8. Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
In order to maintain our Four Seasons service, when required, you will
be expected to support your colleagues in the other operational areas.
Ensure you are fully familiar with the new Four Seasons Health &
Safety program Lead with Care and attend all the mandatory trainings and
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
1. Actively support the Safety Committee and the Green Committee.
2. Manage with set-up and cleaning of operational areas
3. Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
4. Assist Executive Sous Chef and Executive Chef to attain the various departmental goals set by the department.
5. Drive and consistently follow HACCP / PWT hygiene standards.
- College degree preferably specializing in hotel/restaurant management or culinary arts, or equivalent experience is required
to five years previous experience in multiple culinary/food &
beverage department head level specializing in pastry design and
Skills and Abilities:
- Requires a
working technical knowledge of Division as well as Four Seasons cultural
and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures.
Working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
- Requires the ability to operate Computer Equipment and other food & Beverage Computer systems.
- Requires the ability to operate and utilize culinary production equipment and tools.
- Requires Reading, Writing and oral proficiency in the English language
MODE OF APPLICATION