Transport Officer at Southern Link LTD
Southern Link LTD
are looking for a young, dynamic and results oriented person to fill
the position of Transport officer in the company. (One post)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Trucks management and maintenance.
- Vehicle tracking (through GPS) and communication management.
access to documents, and making sure all trucks have valid documents
(LATRA, INSURANCE, NENDA KWA USALAMA & VIPIMO)
- Coordinate the movement of vehicle and other transportation assets.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly trucks report.
motor vehicle inspection and present a proper report of vehicle
inspection. ∙ Scheduling of fuel management and repair and maintenance.
- Advice management on payment allowance and mileage.
- Excellent in fuel management understanding.
- Managing drivers by providing a proper training in effective work habits and performance techniques.
- Managing and seek assistance of all trucks minors repairs by communicating with Workshop manager.
- Tracking the progress of transportation.
- Bachelor degree in Logistics and Transport Management
- At least 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong ethical standard.
- Computer literate. ( word, Excel, Power point, Internet and Access)
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Swahili and English.
- Flexibility to work beyond normal working hours and weekends Ability to multi task and prioritize effectively.
- Must be organized and punctual.
- Must have experience with GPS Trucking.
- Flexible to be re allocating to any regions of the country.
- Driving skills
- Full time.
- Transport Officer at Southern Link LTD
HOW TO APPLY:
candidates should physically submit their application letter, CV and
Certificates to SOUTHERN LINK LTD Office not before 05th December 2022.
NOTE: Only candidates who meet the requirements and are short listed for the interview will be contacted.
Plot No.16, Mikocheni Light Industrial Area, Josam House, Block A, 2nd floor, Room A13.