|Danish Refugee Council|
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Danish Refugee Council (DRC), 2022
💥 Supply Chain Officer
Workplace Kasulu/Nyarugusu Refugee Camp
Contract Type National contract
Job title: Supply Chain Officer
Reporting to: Support Services Manager
Technical line manager: Support Services Manager
Direct reports: None
Unit/department: Supply Chain
Location: Kasulu/Nyarugusu Refugee Camp
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
Overall purpose of the role:
Providing logistics support includes fleet, procurement, assets management, generators management and other supply chain duties
• Responsible for provision of Logistics support.
• Responsible for fleet management
• Responsible for inventory counting and stock taking
• Responsible for provision of warehouse management support
• Processing Low value procurement as per DRC Procurement policies
• Recognizing all expired and obsolete/obsolescence to be disposed and doing the needful.
• Work hand to hand with HR and Admin on all utilities required by DRC
staff who live in the DRC staff compound, consolidate their needs and
work up them
• Responsible for management of assets and equipment
• Preparation of logistics and stock reports which should be shared on time as per DRC Supply Chain guidelines
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Experience and technical competencies:
• Minimum 3 years working with Refugees context
• Experience with ERP system. (DRC dynamics)
• High level of professionalism
• Experience in working with International organizations is an added advantage. Mainly UN agencies
• Experience in Supply Chain i.e Procurement, Fleet, warehouse and assets management
• Experience in working as a team
• Experience with meeting deadlines
• Degree in Supply Chain or Business Management is required
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,475 POSTS)
• Fluent in English
• Kirundi is an added advantage
• Danish Refugee Council staff members
Basic Advanced Expert
Striving for excellence ☐ ☒ ☐
Collaborating ☐ ☒ ☐
Taking the lead ☐ ☒ ☐
Communicating ☐ ☒ ☐
Demonstrating integrity ☐ ☐ ☒Recommended:
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
•Basic: I master the essentials, but may at times need help from others
•Advanced: I can work independently at full professional level.
•Expert: I am the go-to person when others need help.
DRC as an employer
By working in DRC, you will be joining a global workforce of around 8000 employees in 40 countries. We pride ourselves on our:
- Professionalism, impact & expertise
- Humanitarian approach & the work we do
- Purpose, meaningfulness & own contribution
- Culture, values & strong leadership
- Fair compensation & continuous development
CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
Providing equal opportunities
are committed to creating an inclusive and positive work environment
based on mutual respect for all employees. All applicants are considered
for employment without attention to race, age, ability, ethnicity,
nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital
status, or any other factor. At DRC we celebrate diversity and
appreciate our employees for the people they are and their unique
skills, backgrounds, and perspectives. We encourage all interested
candidates to apply.
Promoting high standards
capacity to ensure the protection of and assistance to refugees, IDP’s
and other persons of concern depends on the ability of our staff to
uphold and promote the highest standards of ethical and professional
conduct in relation DRC’s values and Code of Conduct, including
safeguarding against sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment. DRC
conducts thorough and comprehensive background checks as part of the
Deadline 14th November, 2022.