|Serengeti Breweries Ltd (SBL)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) 2022
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Job Description :
Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully coordinated beverage business and a
subsidiary of East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest business
unit in Diageo Africa and the largest listed Company on the NSE in
Kenya. SBL operates exclusively in Tanzania and is the second largest
beer company with a market share of around 25%.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
was incorporated in 1988 as Associated Breweries Limited, commenced
commercial operations in 1996 with one brewery in Dar es Salaam and
changed its name to Serengeti Breweries Limited in 2002. The company was
acquired by EABL in October 2010 and now has three breweries located in
Dar , Mwanza and Moshi.
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium
Lager and Serengeti Lite. Other brand portfolios include Guinness
smooth, Guinness, Pilsner Lager. Headquartered in Dar, SBL is also the
distributor of several global Diageo international world-class spirit
brands such as Johnnie Walker®, Smirnoff Vodka®, Bailey’s Irish Cream ®,
Richot®, Bond 7 Whiskey® and Gilbeys Gin®
To manage inbound and outbound inventory
operations for SBL products (Raw Materials, packaging materials, Point
of Sale (POS)) for a specific warehouse as might be assigned. This is to
be done efficiently, safely and cost effectively.
TOP 3-5 accountabilities
- Execution of inbound and outbound activities on daily basis – timely and accurate postings of materials
- Execution of Material Requirement Plans (MRP) to ensure appropriate Warehouse Utilization.
- Stock reconciliations: Perform stock reconciliation for finished goods, empties and raw materials
Management: Carryout Weekly counts, Monthly and Annual stock takes and
variance analysis, Track inventory levels, Track stock aging,
Innovations and SLOBs plus relaying information back to PLAN.
Management reviews: Lead Shift based and Daily performance reviews
(Meetings, KPIs, Walkabouts, action tracking and escalations to the
Warehouse Manager for both Diageo and 3PL for improvements and
implementation of initiatives.
- Controls: Ensure that the
warehouse (owned or leased) meets Diageo’s HSE standards, Optimize
lighting, signage, security, warehouse racks and layout configuration
ways of brewing, CARM, IAA, ISOs and SFIPP.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in a related, operations or inventory management role.
- Computer literate and ability to work under agreed timelines and priorities.
- Good Communicator, commercially acumen and able to adapt to a fast-changing operations environment.
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location:Dar es Salaam
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :2022-10-13-07:00