|Serengeti Breweries Ltd (SBL)|
Jobs in Tanzania 2022: New Job Vacancies at Serengeti Breweries Limited (SBL) 2022
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Job Description :
Breweries Limited (SBL) is a fully coordinated beverage business and a
subsidiary of East Africa Breweries Limited (EABL), the largest business
unit in Diageo Africa and the largest listed Company on the NSE in
Kenya. SBL operates exclusively in Tanzania and is the second largest
beer company with a market share of around 25%.
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
was incorporated in 1988 as Associated Breweries Limited, commenced
commercial operations in 1996 with one brewery in Dar es Salaam and
changed its name to Serengeti Breweries Limited in 2002. The company was
acquired by EABL in October 2010 and now has three breweries located in
Dar , Mwanza and Moshi.
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium
Lager and Serengeti Lite. Other brand portfolios include Guinness
smooth, Guinness, Pilsner Lager. Headquartered in Dar, SBL is also the
distributor of several global Diageo international world-class spirit
brands such as Johnnie Walker®, Smirnoff Vodka®, Bailey’s Irish Cream ®,
Richot®, Bond 7 Whiskey® and Gilbeys Gin®
The Commercial Data Analyst will be responsible
for collecting, compiling, and analysing sales and related data and
providing valuable feedback and useful insights to guide the various
business and RTC strategy initiatives within the company.
the data changes processes to ensure compliance with business process
and highlight any deviation for actions by the Commercial Execution
- Defines the structure of any additional data sets required
to complete analysis of a given business problem, collects and cleanses
the data for analysis
- Support with data quality assurance and data cleansing of existing data sets for analysis
Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
an ongoing and ad hoc bases report and verifies daily, Weekly and
monthly Key performance Indicators (KPI) are updated based on the
business & RTC team needs
- Identifying and understanding performance trends, assessing performance against targets and highlights opportunities
- Analytics capability support for the divisional distributor super user network
- Process and analyze large datasets, producing clear findings and recommendations
Dashboard Automation and Change Management
- Gathering and refining of requirements to build dashboards that address business & RTC teams business needs
- Develops tests and trains the team to navigate and generate insights from the dashboard developed
- Develops a business case on any additional enhancements that are not within the current system capabilities.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on enhancement build in the existing systems
NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,319 POSTS)
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- A business-related degree or equivalent.
- Advanced MS Excel and MS SQL skills
- 2 years’ experience in analytics or sales role
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to follow defined business processes.
- Ability to manage and monitor data quality.
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to influence
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
Worker Type :Regular
Primary Location:Dar es Salaam
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :2022-10-13-07:00