|ALAF Company Limited|
Trade Marketing Manager at Alaf Limited October, 2022
Reference Number AL2406202201
• Ensure staff adherence to Security, Health, Safety, and Environmental procedures
Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales
and marketing objectives and within the approved Marketing budget.
Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through
excellent in-store planning, execution, and tracking in alignment with
the annual marketing plan
• Assist in the management of the product
pricing strategy and trade marketing investments to support and deliver
long-term growth • Conceptualizing and executing trade promotions and
rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing
and sales teams
• Plan and manage trade visibility programs and
initiatives at trade and ensure relevant messaging on all POS/BTL
• Consistent dealer engagement through
training and regular visits to ensure that the brand is visible, and
distributors are engaged on ALAF products.
• Responsible for
competitive tracking and marketplace feedback, competitive reports,
pricing reports, merchandising reports, local market economic factors,
trade changes and trends.
• Provide trade marketing inputs into new products development
• Maintain good customer relationship between ALAF and its distributors
Manage the quarterly market surveillance process by ensuring the timely
collection of samples and submission of reports to the Marketing
PAST PAPERS ZA DARASA LA 7 MPAKA FORM SIX | NECTA AND MOCK EXAMS 1988 – 2019. CLICK HERE!
- CHECK SCHOLARSHIPS OPPORTUNITIES TO STUDY ABROAD CLICK HERE!
CV Writing and Download, Cover/Job Application Letters, Interview
Questions and It’s Best Answers plus Examples. Click Here!
- Download Your National ID (NIDA) Number Here | Download NAMBA NA KITAMBULISHO CHAKO CHA NIDA. BONYEZA HAPA!
- NEW TANZANIAN JOBS, INTERNSHIPS AND VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES 2022 (1,475 POSTS)
• A degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
• A minimum of 3-5 years experience in trade marketing.
• Prior experience in Trade Marketing.
• Have strong analytical skills and comfortable dealing with numerical data.
Capable of thriving in a matrix environment and adept at influencing
and coordinating with different stakeholders. • Strong knowledge of the
• Experience analyzing large amounts of data and trends
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a diverse workplace.
• Excellent Communication, Planning, and Organizing skills
• Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information.
Advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills
and the ability to effectively summarize and present information.
• Listening skills as well as the ability to think creatively